Bad Karma

cannon_fodder

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still around.

I'm suffering a massive dose of bad karma....Divine Intervention is the only thing to explain my attempts to do ANY flying at the moment..... forget the SEOW...Ive clocked 15 mins stick-time in 4 weeks!!!!!

Every time I've clicked on the 1946 icon either the phone or the door bell rings. I've had more visits from friends , family and neighbours in the last 4 weeks than in the last 4 years...

I'm not being ungrateful or antisocial BUT do they have to call/visit on Thursday and sunday evenings!!!

I like the idea of having the entire house wired to foil the evil plans of the wife's eventual redecorations plans.

We had the baclk of the house extended and I managed to sneek 400m of Cat5E into the build... most rooms have a socket with 3 RG45 and 1 phone.

I still have to use wireless due to cupboards being placed in front of the sockets etc....My wife swears that its not done on purpose...... directly infront of my data socket is the ONLY place the bookcase / fishtank / hamstercage will fit in that room.

Mr.Fodder blagging more overtime i see, 100mb fibre link running at 2 mb a likely story.Got to be a config problem from the POP or customer FUBAR.Which college is this full blown blag happening at :spank:

Its on one of the OSR links between Bristol and Exeter. Its a prob with the policys on the whole GIG blade.

• 2 weeks later...

Still suffering from this conspiracy.

Last thursday get called out

this thursday my internet fails ( at 20:00 GMT my fibre Node (the cable modem thing) is in pieces in the back of a techs van)

next Thursday night Im sheduled to work...

I'm starting to suspect foul play.

I dont ask for much.... just a few hours on a thursday to play IL2. My karma cant be ths bad!

Guitarman is requesting that I commit to playing on sunday...With my current luck I'm expecting a meteor strike on my house at 20:59 if I try