My Christmas present to you guys; 450 of my photos posted on my site now

Enforcer57

Ok you soap droppers, I upgraded my photography site on myspace with a crapload of photo albums. Lots of chicks, planes, chicks and planes, some you've seen before, some you haven't. I can't post the nekkid ones on there, but they come close sometimes. Samples from the past 20 yrs.

Everyone can look except Painless.......He's a mean man.

And Emann......the poor child, he will have his mind warped and develope lustful inclinations, so stay away young'n! Go to church and drink your milk.

Well ok, Painless can look......but only once. Here's a sample. And yes, she has a thong on.

IMGP9692resized.jpg

I'm gonna keep adding more stuff till they tell me it's full. I had no idea you could post that much there. Only place I could find that would take that much for free. Check back sometimes, as i've got to scan some more stuff to post, including some more airshow pix. And broads to of course. I have yet to figure out how to limit the comments to be approved before they show up, so ignore any moronic taliban like statements the village idiot community will make.

Here be the link. http://www.myspace.com/colonialphotog

I also post event stuff on there for limited times, so when you see such (like the christmas party album at one of my jobs) those are usually temporary so folks can see what they may want copies of. Alot of nice female flesh where I work.

And bah humbug. I won't get to fly next Sunday on the SEOW, so Painless will have to wait two weeks before he can kill me agian.

:knight: