What is SEOW - An explanation in case you dont know

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello,

You should all be aware by now that I have just recently announced a new SEOW campaign. But what is "S.E.O.W" I hear you cry.

This is an extended cop-op. The effects of one mission go on to effect the rest of the campaign. If you get killed then your side loses 1 plane from its stock for the rest of the campaign, which could last 6, 7 or more missions.

Each mission lasts for 1 hour. We dont expect everyone to be there all the time, it would be nice, but we all know real life gets in the way of flying.

There are a maximum of 16 slots per team for each mission. Thats 32 flyers in the air together!, how cool does that sound?

We split the sides up onto differnt teamspeak channels. As a result you could cut the tension with a knife

Icon settings are toned a bit to make spotting / recognition all the more important. The pressure turned up even more, whats that?, a dot?, is it closing?, have I got any friendlies nearby?, whats my altitude, should I dive away, has he seen me? oh, its a dead fly my kids squashed on the screen earlier.

Team play is paramount, its the ideal place to really get to grips with being a wingman.

So if you have not played before, head down to the Italy thread on the SEOW board and sign up.

Friar.