I am back

Highlander

:help: ~S~ all I have returned from my little trip up north. I had some family duties to attend to. On my flight to Philly, we were cruising at about 36,000 feet. I noticed that there was another jet traveling in the same direction at our 11 o'clock about 1 to 1.5 miles away, THEN A Southwest 737 flew right between the two of us. About 15 mins later a Delta707 flew between us. I have never seen a jet flying in the opposite direction that close before and to have it happen twice in the same flight was really strange. Has anyone had this happen to them?

:help: ~S~ all I have returned from my little trip up north. I had some family duties to attend to. On my flight to Philly, we were cruising at about 36,000 feet. I noticed that there was another jet traveling in the same direction at our 11 o'clock about 1 to 1.5 miles away, THEN A Southwest 737 flew right between the two of us. About 15 mins later a Delta707 flew between us. I have never seen a jet flying in the opposite direction that close before and to have it happen twice in the same flight was really strange. Has anyone had this happen to them?