Hey Arsenal..... PSSST....in here comrade.

Enforcer57

I got the package today, man thanks. can you email me at whisner1555@hotmail.com? I have one really dumb question involving your return addy. Also, i ordered an installation cd from ati for that. But i was wondering about the power cord to (cant really see where it attaches yet-and I gotta order one of those to). I already made a dumb post in the hdware section regarding my uncertainty. :oops:

Senor Carlito of the Revolutionary Forces,

Check out the pic that Cold Gambler posted for you in the hardware section. This is the only power you need (except for the power supplied by your motherboard itself), and you should have an extra connector coming from your power supply for it. Also, as Roger mentioned, you don't need an installation CD. Just go to www.ati.com to get the latest drivers for it.

Follow this link for the appropriate drivers: https://support.ati.com/ics/support/def ... olderID=27

Click on your operating system, and then on RADEON. The latest Catalyst drivers will work for the 9700 series.

On another note, your power supply needs to be at least 350 watts to run this card. When I originally purchased this card, I did not have enough power (using 300 watts) to run it, and after about 10 mins of play it would lock up. That seems weird now, because my current PSU is 540watts, and back then 300 seemed like a lot. How things change!