CH Fighterstick Setup?

Logos

Hello Fellow Dogs,

I just upgraded from a CH Combatstick to the Fighterstick. I was running out of buttons to map all this !$@#&% IL2 1946 control stuff to. I was wondering if anyone in the pound uses this stick and if you may have a mapping format to assist me in mapping all the necessary functions for flying all the various aircraft in IL2. I currently don't have my bomb sight functions mapped. I ain't quite sure how to go about it. Not too bright with high tech gadgetry ya' know.

In time I will program it according to my usage, whatever I use the most will get the more natural position on the stick. Does this sound right? I have my basic keys mapped, first one was BAIL OUT key seeing I use that one the most! lol, dag nab it !

So if there are any hard core CH users with the optimum set ups for sharing I would gratefully accept your input. I also have the CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals . These take some getting used to but, I think they very nice and built like tanks.

I also do not know much about the Control Manager Software. Yes, I admit before all the K-9 Squadron, I am a techno dummy. I have had people attempt to walk me through the Control Manager software and it just is almost too intense for me.

I am a first person shooter nutbag trying to transition into the genre of sophisticated, emotionally mature, well balanced, and HANDSOME

~S~ Lil Sparrow,

Can I say DAMN ! You put quite a bit of thought into this response! It will take me some time to digest all this data but, I will take what you have provided and use what suits me and go from there. I can see some good suggestions. A few are actually already mapped according to your diagrams. Default or luck I guess.

Thanks much for your consideration. I will be trying some of these out tonight. If I ever get on a server or coop with you I will gladly fly your wing and give up my life trying to keep your worthy azz alive. This is what makes being a DD an honor.

Well, gotta get ready to rumble on HL. Thanks again and see you in the skies mate.

Logos :icon_salut:

~S~ Mates.

I forgot to mention that I also have TrackIR4 so this may cancel out the need to map some of the visual settings. At least I think so, DUH ?!? I spared little expense getting set up for flight simming. I just wish I had a brain for setting all this stuff up to it's maximum potential.