Battle For Arras - News Report

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute,

I am posting here as I wanted to reach as wide an audience as possible. If you are going to reply to it please do not suggest any tactics for further missions, we have a thread for that ;)

Sunday July 31st - Session 3 Mission time-line 10:00 - 12:00

Many thanks to Zukker, Mosquito, Ben, FT, Crash, Sid, Fenrir, Delta, Perfesser, Blubear and Beagle for rocking up and putting in a fantastic shift.

In the plan for last night some did not get any action but still did an amazing job, the pilots rained supreme (again) and made it possible for the tankers to do their stuff (a big shout out to Sid for giving me the heads up on a nice side on Sherman kill !)

In the session last night we captured 3 new towns, Lens, Bugnicourt and Cantin. We also held Auberchicourt.

Star of the night was Tanker Mosquito who captured Lens and made some important last ditch kills to stop the enemy in their tracks, well done sir.

Our pilots, lead by Fenrir again created some amazing overhead ballet coming out on top on in an intense last ditch dogfight against multiple P38's, Mustangs may even have been a Tempest in there as well!

Its not too late if you want to take part. Not everyone will be able to play every week, we understand that, slots for pilots and tankers available (you do not even have to commit to a plane or tank each for mission), but this is turning out to be a fantastic event against the 352nd.

I received a great compliment from one of their guys after we had finished last night saying that it was the best thing they had ever taken part in.

Do you really want to miss out on this?...

ArrasEndof S3.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6