Drunk in SUV made me AWOL sat night.

Enforcer57

Ok, here i was, hurried to get home by around 2000 hrs, and just as I clicked to connect to the

HH TS server, the lights went out.....here and in 1600 ohter homes in this corner of the county. Some dingbat in an expedition was too drunk to see that the rd she was on ran out and she hit one of those 80 ft tall jobs (estimate) that towers over the other ones :roll: ....it fell on the main line. Out till 0245....I was not amused. Timing was perfect.

I did use the time to read up on the Alut cmpn......got some ideas for some coops, if i can just get the time. I had my leds i use as backups on my moped, so i could see ok to read. Was a long night. :cry:

I got back a little late sunday to get on the DD combat tour.....so i missed out on getting my weekly fix of air combat. I hate drunken broads in SUVs. :x

Us southern types only use our mopeds to pick up chicks. If were going to be racing or bootlegging, we'll dust of our IROC Camaro's, crank up the Hank Williams Jr., and throw up some rooster tails of dust on the dirt roads.

If anyone remembers that movie Smokey and the Bandit with Burt Reynolds, they filmed quite a few scenes from that in my home town. I also lived on a dirt road for most of my life. That should give you an idea what a true redneck I am, even though I don't really sound it. :P

I'm sure the dumb bitch was on her cell phone at the same time.

Every SUV I see in this city has two things in common: a women driver and talking on the cell phone.

Considering we live in a modern city that gets 1 inch of snow every two years, it kills me the amount of those monsters on the road.