X1950 Pro Ultimate by Sapphire

BBloke

Hi All,

ATI X1950 Pro Ulitmate Manufacturers Page

Well I've had this card a little over a couple of weeks and on my travels through the various screens to tweak and setup the display drivers I noticed that the memory clock was not was it should be according to both www.overclockers.co.uk or Sapphire.

The card settings are: 580 Core and 800 Mem.

64_5a4745f9343ae8f3f1fc7a0013aa6d4e

64_55defb16a75f3227b5f13f7b1cb94459

64_570c1a4eed1e7195830e4de8672f0b4d

I'm not sure if I follow everything on your post, but I did want to point out that I have an xfx 7800gtx that is factory over-clocked but it shows up in the over-clocking (cool bits, Riva-tuner) programs at stock speed, yet when you run a benchmarking program the over-clocked speed shows up. Could that be the case with yours? I'm not sure why this is, but I suspect that the 'clocking is somehow done in hardware, so that the bios doesn't know about it. Btw that sounds like a hot card.

I think it should've been but when I checked during game play it was at standard stock speed of 700 so I went looking for some info. ATI's CCC overdrive feature hasn't really worked for me even on the X850.