East Asia According To Rox's Hateful, Spoiled, Bigoted, Ethnocentric And Borderline Racist View

Apologies for intruding on CaptJack's turf, but this is (I hope) a humorous and lighthearted take (rant) on east Asia from my own perspective, and not the kind of material I'd put in Jim's Place.

But first, in order for you to not hate me for being a horrible, awful and obnoxious person it's important to know that this is all a big jest and parody of the ethnocentric mindset, and of course almost everything is written in unapologetic black humor mode - thus it's not actually anywhere near my real feelings about anything I write about here. It was however inspired by a true story of not being able to find a USB cable in one day (horrible, isn't it?).

It contains a lot of profanity and hateful infantile outbursts, if you dislike that sort of thing stop here, but I will not apologize for humor. ;)

I wrote this on another forum back in November. The forum is not accessible to non-members so instead of links I'll provide screenshots.

5sjz9RW.jpg

3xx2s9b.jpg

eRAD3r1.jpg

d7x9S2e.jpg

UouMACp.jpg

6yhBVHF.jpg

1qpRELu.jpg