Trak IR has problem and must now close (and it's gone??)

Enforcer57

well i cant get Trak ir 3 to start back up without this deal about how it has a problem and

must now close. The lights come on, but it wont work. Ive rebooted etc, but no go.

I assume i must uninstall it and reinstall, but god thats a pain in the ass. It was just fine a

few hrs ago. Ive not done anything, and ive kept my virus scan, spyware etc as up to date

as I can. I ran windows reg cleaning program last week, but ran fine since. Not done

a bloody thing.

Any idea why this crap is happening? I know I gotta reinstall, but this is silly.

wwell this is strange. Just as I was about to uninstall it, I went back to the interface that Id

been messing with for so long, and clicked on profiles. I actually got in , and strangely

it was working again. So its healed, and I dont have to go thru that damn hassle. Im kinda

wondering why it happened though.

The answer is obvious.

Naturalpoint hates you! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

It's all a big conspiracy to make you scratch your head, piss you off and force you to join Quazi in Reformatters Anonymous. :cry:

Seriously though, I'll bet it was a Windows glitch. Uncle Billy's software is funny that way. Did you reboot before you went back to TIR? Often when things sometimes don't work right a simple reboot sets them straight again.

When will IL-2/FB/PF be able to run on Linux? From what I've heard it's the most stable, hack-free OS around, but nobody writes for the OS, kinda like Macintosh.

yeah, I kinda hate MS ever since my bad experiences and frustration with

CFS2. I understand they got outta combat sims due to political incorrectness,

and Im quite glad if thats the case.

I didnt reboot it to get it to work again, just clicked on the profiles. For some reason

it hadnt auto loaded my IL3 one. It happened one more time after that also.

reformatting is jsut not an option rt now, as I have alot of work I have to do with

this thing and just dont have time or resources to save all I need to . Ive gottenit

pretty stable for themost part with various programs to clean stuff up, and I run em

regularly. I still could use a visit by him for other tech stuff, like putting in this

blasted video card arsenal sent me for free. I still cant get t he old one out, and I know

better than to try.

I just got back from Jasper Ga (in the mtns-I swear I thought I saw Jethro and granny

on that old truck) from getting my moped headlight fixed. Turns out i installed the ground

wires wrong when I put it together 8 mos ago. I aint workin on nuthing no more!

Im letting folks do it that have some idea WTF theyre doin.

I just gotta find a sat when im gonna be around here for sure. Certainly is generous to

offer to drive all that way. :!: