Thanks Doubletap!

DAZZA

But from what ive seen so far, you sure dont need much help wiht this, since all

your scenarios have been pretty good. I just know htat time is sparse and

this mb stuff is VERY time and labor intensive.

HELP! Yes, I do have some experience in doing this stuff, and luckily it seems some ability, but as you said it IS very labor intensive. If FMB acted just a little more like graphic program (being able to grab/delete/rotate/group objects as one), it would be a hell of alot easier.

So, any templates you have would help. What I did with the SSS map was built off my original Tobruk template and created a larger template for North Africa with Sardinia, Benghazi, etc. That was the canvas. I then altered the location of the units on the map which was VERY time consuming.

Anything with preplaced objects is great.

Well i was gonna suggest the sb-2 for the blen, but we cant fly that. duh.

I dont think there is a comparible twin thats flyable.

:idea: anyway, I have 6 misns i did for my VVS fighters pt2 cmpn that is stalled that

might be usefull for template or situational use, since i based them on historical

events, mostly in the Kuban around novorosisk. Planes included hurris, P400s and

39s, iars, 109s etc. some shipping interdiction on bth sides circa early 43.etc.

If you wanted to try them for templates, ideas or to build off of, i can send them to you if

you get desperate or short of time. They were pretty decent, but would need

considerable changes of course. Might save you some time logistics wise

if you wanted to ever fool wiht the eastern front. the Kuban was the turning point

in the eastfront airwar, bigger scale than even the BoB, and of nearly equal

importance to soviet historians.

But from what ive seen so far, you sure dont need much help wiht this, since all

your scenarios have been pretty good. I just know htat time is sparse and

this mb stuff is VERY time and labor intensive.

Im game for most any kind of scenario you come up wiht. Let me know if I can assist

in any way. this was a great time.

Hey i didnt realise you were THAT enforcer!

i played your vvs campaigns and though they were top notch mate, really one of the best single player campaigns i played!

me = :drunken:

cool dt....ill send those to you. Just gotta let me get some time here to grab em

and zip em up to email them to you. Will be alot of deleting, but if you fly them

you may see some stuff that might be useful. There is a historical based one

with P400s intercepting He111s making torp runs on soviet shipping off the beach, and

hurris covering htem. CR42s portray HS-123s etc.

ive got the soviet marines

positions nicely done on the beach but theres too much AA as it is for a

fight like this. Lots of preplaced stuff, and a couple of nice bases etc. I kinda

thought that may have some possibility, but there are so many factors involved

in this kinda project that i didnt have to consider in an offline project.

:idea: And Dazza, thanks. I intended to release this second part early this yr, but

i got too busy, and the AI is so screwed up right now compared to how it

was when i was building this, that i gotta wait to see if they are gonna fix that.

when i made these 6 misns, you could actually tell your wingy to cover you

and he would actually do so rather then just fly formation with you.

I do wanna finish it though, just not practical with the AI this screwed up. :!:

cool dt....ill send those to you. Just gotta let me get some time here to grab em

and zip em up to email them to you. Will be alot of deleting, but if you fly them

you may see some stuff that might be useful. There is a historical based one

with P400s intercepting He111s making torp runs on soviet shipping off the beach, and

hurris covering htem. CR42s portray HS-123s etc.

ive got the soviet marines

positions nicely done on the beach but theres too much AA as it is for a

fight like this. Lots of preplaced stuff, and a couple of nice bases etc. I kinda

thought that may have some possibility, but there are so many factors involved

in this kinda project that i didnt have to consider in an offline project.

:idea: And Dazza, thanks. I intended to release this second part early this yr, but

i got too busy, and the AI is so screwed up right now compared to how it

was when i was building this, that i gotta wait to see if they are gonna fix that.

when i made these 6 misns, you could actually tell your wingy to cover you

and he would actually do so rather then just fly formation with you.

I do wanna finish it though, just not practical with the AI this screwed up. :!:

When you get to it, Enforcer. I am working on reworking on the SSS missions, I still need to do some fixes on D-Day, and I am playing around with another surprise that hopefully will pan out. Also, I would like to work on the Battle of Britain suggestion of Guitarman's. Come to think of it, anyone seen him lately?