Beebop's Icon Settings

Beebop-RIP

Thank you Beebop sir. I do enjoy flying with you and the rest of the HH mates. I believe your ICON setting are a good compromise between full real , zero ICONS, and the arcade variety I have been using where you see everything from just under six kilometers away. Tonar showed me how to adjust these settings and now I will put in your Tully settings and give them a run. Thanks again mate.

Logos

Well anything is easy after you've done it a few times. Sex was easy the last I tried it. I ain't so sure about it now though. I haven't tried the method you have suggested yet. I just punched them in manually through the game. BTW, I am lazy and don't push myself to learn new things about my computer. When something really cool comes along and I want it I find out how to get it installed or have someone give me a hand. I ain't really crazy about computers. They're only good for shopping and playing games. Oh, and making nice dresses for my aircraft.

Logos