Interesting Auctions for Revell Models.

Logos

~S~ Mates

This might be of interest to you chums even if you aren't into modeling. Two very rare model kits for sale/bid on E-bay right now. They end in about 24 hours. Sorry I didn't provide some sort of link to jump there from this post. I am not sure how to do it. I really am a computer dummy.

Here are the details. They are both listed in Toys and Hobbies. If you search for Revell 1/32 Shiden N1K1-Ja ,item number 260166901209 you will find the George. Type in Revell 1/32 J2M3 Raiden "Jack", item number 260168039199 you will find the Jack. These are two of the rarest 1/32 scale model kits ever produced, according to the listing. By the bidding for these two kits I think they probably are extremely rare.

The same seller is listing them and their E-bay tag is hinomaru hawk . If you think model builders have obsessions check out these auctions. Heck, go ahead and put in a bid if ya' got the spare change laying around. They end tomoro in the afternoon CTS. I don't think I can justify trying to bid on those kits unless it was to just sit on them and sell them at a later date.

I wish I would have bought a truck load of them when I was younger. Good money for plastic. :flying:

Logos

~S~ Mates

This might be of interest to you chums even if you aren't into modeling. Two very rare model kits for sale/bid on E-bay right now. They end in about 24 hours. Sorry I didn't provide some sort of link to jump there from this post. I am not sure how to do it. I really am a computer dummy.

Here are the details. They are both listed in Toys and Hobbies. If you search for Revell 1/32 Shiden N1K1-Ja ,item number 260166901209 you will find the George. Type in Revell 1/32 J2M3 Raiden "Jack", item number 260168039199 you will find the Jack. These are two of the rarest 1/32 scale model kits ever produced, according to the listing. By the bidding for these two kits I think they probably are extremely rare.

The same seller is listing them and their E-bay tag is hinomaru hawk . If you think model builders have obsessions check out these auctions. Heck, go ahead and put in a bid if ya' got the spare change laying around. They end tomoro in the afternoon CTS. I don't think I can justify trying to bid on those kits unless it was to just sit on them and sell them at a later date.

I wish I would have bought a truck load of them when I was younger. Good money for plastic. :flying:

Logos