V1.024 (Halberstadt Clii) Released & Half-Off Aircraft Sale

The Halb CLII will be released today and there's mention of another aircraft sale.

http://riseofflight.com/Blogs/default.aspx

Hope to be on for some Halb action tonight!

Forgot to mention that the AI get an update also:

"For example, the AI is now able to determine that a target is too high and it will not choose to attack it hence making a long chase. This will make the tactical behavior of the AI more human. Also we have prepared a small SDK on how to use interactive dialogs and make some cool functionality in custom missions."

Thanks Gustang! I've now bought about a dozen aircraft. They all burn and crash on me the exact same though I find..... LOL

Thanks for hosting last Monday. I had an absolute blast! Tried a couple new planes I've never been in before and ended the night with a 3 - 0 record!!

I'll be looking for more action tonight (Wed) if there's anyone around, if not cya next Monday!

Found this link which was VERY helpful IMHO...

Newcomers Guide to Buying Multiplayer RoF aircraft

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=26651

Even if you're not new it might be worth a quick read.

S~

BTW, the halbie 200hp version has a peculiar engine, as it mixes the altitude throttle and the normal throttle. Look at the red area on the throttle and listen to the engine so it runs smoothly. As your altitude increases you may move the throttle in the red area. Don't expect an easy take-off. Fun plane though.