Would Like To Fly With A Squad Again

ZZappa

• 2. Administrators

Hi Zzulu.

We tend to fly slightly more relaxed settings than full real, not full icons but limited. Our policy has always been to cater for the lowest common dominator, as the primary goal is fun for everyone. That said it depends on who is hosting, i for example tend towards harder settings but only if the crowd is willing.

We operate on a very much real life comes first basis, there is no pressure to show up, its when you want a bit of fun. We have a complete range of pilots, from the very good, to the just beginning.

That said, some of us are flying in a multi squad SEOW at the moment, which is full real, so that opportunity is there as well.

Most of all its all about fun, and if that sounds like it suits you, welcome B)

We are mixed from all over Europe and North America, with 'dedicated' flying times on tue thur and sat and sunday, but there's lots of other informal flying as well, when people just hook up on TS,

cheers fruitbat

• 2. Administrators

Welcome aboard Zzulu!

You'll need to have two versions of the game, one with Ultrapack (UP) 3 release client 4 and one with stock 4.11 installed to fly with the Dogz as those two versions are what we use during our co-op nights.

As soon as I can, I'll give you access to the private areas of the forum where you will have access to game and teamspeak server information (that info is restricted to full members since we have our own servers paid for by donations from the group).

Cheers

Jabo

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zrrzp2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Fuitbat said,

The Dogz run the full gambit when it comes to pilot skills and gameplay dificulties. We have greenhorn targets and JO Top gun winners, and the chance to fly full switch against other squads or just furball it at the begining of COOP nights.

Welcome to the Pound if you are keen on it.

~S~

S~

Thanks so much to all of you for your replies. I will need to patch up from 4.10 to get to you guys level. Not sure I remember how. lol Any suggestions on where to go for tutorials and files and proper install.

~S~ Zzulu

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome to the Dogz Zzulu, you should see the private area now where you will see TS details etc.

Edited by B16Enk
'cos we have no 'privets' here

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome to the Dogz Zzulu, you should see the privet area now where you will see TS details etc.

Private areas? :huh:?? I just don't know what to say Bn16enk, We hardly know each other.

Oh dear, not another one with a sense of humour, this place really is going to the dogz now :D

Your first few encounters with the Dogz can be a bit unsettling, to say the least.

You'll rapidly discover that there are some aspects of this Squadron that will take some getting use too. So please try and be open minded and tolerant of your new Squadron Mates. :icon_farao: