New Guy

Hog

~S~ Folks

I hail from Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland

I have been flying online sims for some time eeerrrrrr since combat flight sim 1

currently enrolled in Joint-Ops hoping to fly a bit better, hope for me yet!

was or I suppose still am flying with 341st Blackjack squad, think there are only two of us left when we get to meet up online.

Your member mr Ovy suggested that this might be a good place to fly online with fun folks.

I have only stock games installed 4.10.1m and 4.11.1m

If addon's required I may need some help to install

So thats a brief me!

S! Hog

Hello there Hog!

You'll be pleased to know that I have only been flying with the DD for the better part of a week and a half and it's been great fun. It's also good to know I won't be the only new guy. Although from the sounds of thing you seem like a much better pilot than me, haha. We usually use either 4.11.1m or 4.10.1m with UltraPack3 and RC4. It's kind of a slight pain to install but I'm sure someone will help you through it. Looking forward to flying with ya.

• 2. Administrators

Welcome to the pound Hog, pull up a kennel (or a sty, whatever suits). Any friend of Ovy...well...has our sympathies anyway ;)

FYI we're currently flying with a mix of Ultrapack 3 RC4 and stock 4.11 (depends on the mood of the host as to which on any given night). Our usual flying nights are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, but you'll find that there's normally someone around who's prepared to fly most evenings (our dedicated server is up 24-7 in any case).

It sounds as if you're pretty clued up already so if you give me a few minutes, I'll add you to the necessary groups so you can access the details of game and TS servers etc etc etc (we're in public comms here and that is restricted info).

~S~

Jabo

EDIT- Done.

Welcome, Hog. What he said :iagree: except for the dispersions of Ovy's character, Ovy is a fine gentleman, except for the occasional violent rage episode, for the sake of all that is good and right, stay away from his sheep! :P

Welcome Hog - and a bit late :icon_redface: - an equally warm welcome to you Mosh!

I'm as you see not the most updated fellow in this bunch and definitely not the most present one, but it always feels good to say hello to a new pup in the kennel.

Hope to be with you in the virtual skies soon gentlemen!

/Akula (Olof)

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Hog sir,

Glad you chose the only squad in the world that caters for a truly broad spectrum of characters.....individuals..........

personalities.........disfunctional odd balls ! Many of the boys here have come through JO including our dear departed main man Mr Blairgowrie, ( named after a place I'm sure you know)

A big welcome to you and Mr Mosh :D

~S~ Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome Hog and, err.. Mosh - I too seem to have glazed over and missed your arrivals!

Now where is that booze again..

p.s. Hog, if you want to remove the 341_ prefix at any time let us know (or you should be able to rename your alias too if you wish) and we can do that too.

Keeping it is fine too of course!