Interested In Flying

Mosh

Hey guys,

I'm slightly new to IL-2 (Although I wish I would have found out about it years ago) but I's love to fly with you guys sometime. I have a mic and teamspeak installed, and I'm working on installing the latest patches. Also if it matters I'm from the U.S. but I usually am online very random hours. My steam account is Mailliw2332 so if anyone would like to fly or anything just let me know

Hello Will, we will be flying Tuesday PM your time. Details for the teamspeak server are in the Private part of the forum. When you have access to this (which shouldnt take long) you will see whats going on. I am sure that the rest of the guys will be allong to make you welcome soon.

• 2. Administrators

Hi and welcome B)

We are a mixed bunch from all over Europe and North America, and our 'normal' dedicated flying sessions are Tuesdays, thursdays and sat and sun at around 7:30 onwards GMT for around 3ish hours or so, but theres lots of informal flying as well, when people just jump on TS together and fly whenever.

We operate on a strictly real life comes first basis, and you fly when it suits you.

At the moment we tend to fly UP3RC4 based on patch 4.101, and also 4.11 stock(ish)

If you need any help getting patched up, just let me know here and i can help you out.

If you need help now, jump on our public TS server, and i'll see and jump on and help,

details are,

TS address= dangerdogz.com:9988, pw=ubizoo

Hi Mailliw! Those first two guys are over the big pond. I live in the US as well in Columbus, Ohio. We do have regular flying times during the week. And you can look on the main forums page and see who is on Teamspeak, and then hop on if you want to fly. That's what I usually do when I want to fly. I'd be happy to get on TS with you sometime if you like.. Just let me know..

• 1. DDz Quorum

And welcome to the pound Mailliw.

I see FruitBat has done the honors and made you official, you should see more content now including our private TS details.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome to the pound mate,

first thing we need to sort out, your nickname, how do I pronounce it as in "male -e" in the heat of a dog fight we need to get it right, we have enough trouble when some of our group start screaming like little girls..........

I am here for your spiritual needs. If you feel you need to tell someone about your innermost fears or issues, I am your man. Cash will ensure confidentiality but they may be used if you get on my six !

Hope you stick around and become a regular contributor to our happy little camp.

Please check out the Standing Orders thread, if you cant find it, I'll send you a link. It explains a bit more how we like to do things.

Cheers and Salute.

Friar

• 2. Administrators

Welcome to the pound m8. Bear in mind that we'll be flying tonight (7:30pm (ish) UK time - I won't start confusing the issue with Dogz Standard Time - mostly 'cos I'm the one being confused).

I suspect DD_Will or possibly DD_PEB might be appropriate?

Jabo

Well Mailliw is actually my first name backwards so calling me Will works just fine for now until I can come up with something more interesting. Also not quite sure where what PEB stands for?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sou you guys like the flag add-on then ;):)

If/When you want a nick/handle change Will I can do that for you, as can Jabo or FruitBat.

Just PM one of us, or stay as you are - your call!

Welcome Will, I hope you find the place comfortable, if a bit dusty. We keep trying to get the guys to keep the sheep out of the officers club, but it's an unruly bunch.

That's flock, bro, flock. Why only just last week I heard someone shouting "get those flocking sheep outa here!" :blink:

Welcome, Will. B)