Welcome FlatSpinMan

Blairgowrie

I was delighted to see that FlatSpinMan has registered on our Forum. I have been in touch with Jude for over a year and have repeatedly tried to get him to join us for a flight. He lives and teaches English in Japan so it is difficult for him to hook up with us but at least he has taken the first timid step :) by registering.

Jude is a frequent poster on UBI Zoo, and an excellent mission builder and skinner.

And yes, it was the original IL2 demo's P-39 that inspired the name. More of an "Emil" kind of person these days though.

By the way, if the Priory of St. Oleg produces any Trappist/Abbey-style beers then I could probably allow myself to taste them for you. I would even waive my usual appearance fee, given that we are all Dogz.

but I must tell you that I have been known, on at least several occasions, to have "landed" my aircraft on the runway, once with the greater part of the major control surfaces still attached. This is no idle jest, gentlemen.

auwww crappp!!!

We are all in fort it now :o

Welcome Flatspin.

When you fly with us. remember the easy Kill is Psyhco ;)

Hey Dazza. Thanks for your message. If your cousin wants to know more about it I am happy to give him some info about some of the big English school companies over here and what the job is like. As for accents, once the students get used to him it's amazing how small a factor it can be. Other teahers may not catch a word he says, especially those from North America who don't hear the accents so much, but the students will be okay.

BBLoke, coming from NZ it'd be rude to say no to a beer called "sheepshagger".