Map Disappeard During Mission

Sweper

~S~chaps!

During yesterdays North Africa event, my map disappead. Without giving away any information of critical art, I tried to drag the map as far as possible in either direction (left/right) but it did not let me doing that. I was in Navigator Mode where the map is very wide. When I tried to pull the map with both mouse keys, it did not drag the whole map on my screen, but then It worked to have a look futhest right/left. As soon I let both mous keys go, the map zoomed out to a minmum and reset itself to the middle somewhere.

After trying this over again, in vein, I tried to use Normal Mode, but then my map disappeared. So, I had to fly two hours without my mini map.

Today I fired up UP3 RC4 again and tried Quick mission plus the North Africa map again, but map is still gone. When I hit the key to show the map, I can only see the cursor, nothing else. I have tried to scroll and drag outside the screen but nothing happen. It works in 4.11.

Anyone?

Cheers

Check conf.ini contents, compare UP3 one with 4.11m one, either copy/paste the relevant part of conf.ini (can't check right now, at work), or they entire file from 4.11m to UP3...

The only things that differed was viewSet=38 in UP3 and viewSet=42 in 4.11. Also the mouse sensitivity was 0.7 in one and 0.5 in the other, but I think that is only for how fast my mouse cursor moves on the game screen/splash screen.