Thrust Master Warthog

Eshark

Hello Guys

Ive after a lot of grovling,and ass kissing to the missis got hold of a Warthog (being subserviant from time to time to get what you want is a good thing ).Now my problem is that after 12years + of flying with the Sidewinder forcefeedback 2 Iam having problems with response curves for a none force feedback stick.Iam sure the principles of the self centering stick are similar to all so does anyone have any advice on how to set up the stick for a good response.I fly fast and love tight turns ,snap shots and performing the impossible so a response curve that emulates that kind of flying would be much sought after.So back in the real world a good setting for normal combatg flying would be good.Any help would be much appreciated.By the way this Warthog is an awesome bit of kit and I advise all the guys with a missis to follow my lead and grovel it will pay off in the end your self esteeam will be restored once you get hold of the stick :unsure:

~S~ Eshark,

i have a Warthog. curves are adjusted in the Target software that u've got with the stick. On the page 13 of the manual it is described how to do that. here is a part of the page.

post-476-0-44637000-1329735858_thumb.png

Thanks gec yes I have looked at that but I was thinking more of the plug and play side of things and direct input to the game in the response settings there I understand that.Iam afraid I have the pc skills of Hommer Simpson,soooooooo understanding how to use the GUI,and script editor in TARGET is beyond my T-REX way of thinking.So SIMPLE is the word of the day when trying to explain pc stuff to old Eshark

basically no. only thing is that with pnp u can assign only 32 buttons. so much of the throttle switches are not going to work for you. All Axes should be working.

When in game click hardware and there u can set your curves for each axis.

Ok thanks for that explanation gec 32 buttons is enough for me,and I do have some response input from my last stick I think its gonna be a case of modifiying those until I get a good feel for the stick.I have only had it about a week and a half so more usage should get me used to it it did cost me my qualification to Joint-Ops and the top gun compition but thats life next year I will be ok thanks for the info I feel a little more confident now that I know the stick performs just as well in pnp,the buttons I can live without for il2 usage 32 is enough suppose if I start usining the A-10 SIM then I will need to learn how to use the software

For the DCS A10C you have no need to assign ANY buttons or switches. Everything works as a real A10 stick. And the Thrustmaster VDU units also work (well the buttons do ;) the screen is a clear piece of plastick that you can put a picture or tiny LCD in)

Ordered Crash I should have it by the end of the week .I must say I have never really got in to the fast mover side of sims although I do have lock on gold.I thought if Ive spent this much money on the stick I may as well get the game it was designed for who knows I may get hooked on fast jets as well as ww11 stuff thanks for the help guys