Rof:ice For $9.99 (Non-Usa Purchase Ok)

This old feller ain't cheap - but the planes certainly are, if you wait for the regular sales that 777 hold. While the ppp (pay per plane) seems to anger some people - the regular flow of updates marks this as a functioning work, in a way that CloD just doesn't seem to have managed yet.

An easy way to judge whether RoF planes are a rip-off is to compare them to the RRP of a pack of 20 cigarettes. Guess what? All the fighters are each cheaper than a packet of gaspers! In the UK that is, but you get the idea. ;)

People are funny about that money thing aren't they? $7 for something you'll burn up in a day or $7 for something you can enjoy for the rest of your slightly lengthened life (assuming you skip the pack 'o fags for the plane), Hmmmmmmm.

Pooka, if you've bought some planes, make sure you check that you don't already have all the planes that ICE offers, as I think that all your gonna get out of it is the planes. The free version should have everything else.

• 1. DDz Quorum

The planes I already have are:

Albatros D.Va

Fokker D.VII

Fokker Dr.1

Spad 7.C1 150hp

Spad 7.C1 180hp

Spad 13.C1

So if the rest of the game is the same, doubt I'll do any mission building. I'll stick with what I have, read the instructions and try and join in.

The planes I already have are:

Albatros D.Va

Fokker D.VII

Fokker Dr.1

Spad 7.C1 150hp

Spad 7.C1 180hp

Spad 13.C1

So if the rest of the game is the same, doubt I'll do any mission building. I'll stick with what I have, read the instructions and try and join in.

Er.... You'd probably not do too badly getting ICE then. You'd gain the SE5a, Sopwith camel, Phalz DIIIa and the Nieuport 28 plus I think the Nieport 17 (i think) $2.00 each aint so shabby.

What BadAim said. Worth getting the SE5a Pooka as it's the best plane to get a handle on Rise of Flight. It's cockpit has the best visibility of all the other planes imho, it's instruments are the easiest to read and its the easiest to learn all the routines of involving engine management plus it's a blast to fly with fewer vices than some of the more challenging stuff! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...