Wii Remote As Touch Screen

Crash

I've seen this before and thought about making one. Here's something similar. This looks like it would be great for drawing. At the end of the video, he shows you how to do this with any screen. Used in conjunction with Touch Buddy you could turn any screen into and HMI (Human Machine Interface) customized for whatever you want if you don't have any actual touchscreens laying around. The price of touch screens has come down a LOT and you can get a 22 inch touch screen now for what I paid for my non-touch 22" Viewsonic several years ago. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009303 Then you can just play DSC A-10c or whatever on the actual touch screen and forgo the wii mote/glove entirely. I already have enough trouble keeping my regular Monitor clean though, let alone a touch screen. If you have an extra Wii remote laying around though its a great project and relatively inexpensive. Last time I checked Wii motes were like 40 bucks or so.