OT - Yet ANOTHER sultry wench I shot Saturday......

Enforcer57

For those of you who like girls.....and liked Lauren's pix (the blonde I posted last that I photographed a couple of weeks ago).....I shot her slightly older sister this past Saturday and almost was late flying with my Hellhounds buds as a result. I noticed she had this tobogan on, and She tried to tell me she was from France, but when she took out a whole six pack of beer and opened them all at once, I was suspicous. Then when she started guzzling from them all while eating shredded fiberglass, I realized where she was from.........the planet REMULACK!! She was a CONEHEAD (twilight zone theme plays in background).

Ok, If you are too young or from across the pond, you may not remember the original Saturday night live.....but these aliens are really here!! And I thought it was just a comedy routine Dan Akroid thought up.

IMGP4405resized.jpg

Then she did something that really alarmed me, as I remember the aliens on the ' War of the Worlds' TV series ate flowers sometimes while in Human bodies.......

IMGP4434resized.jpg

Then she got in front of this wooden wall when the wind started blowing a bit (was a bit cool) and I began to contemplate the genetic compatibility of carbon based humans and silicon based coneheads.......

IMGP4498resized.jpg

Then she reached for her tobogan and I thought she was going to play 'toss the sensure ring' with me.....but I was wrong. She just took it off and out falls this bucket of the brightest blonde hair Ive ever seen.

IMGP4503resized.jpg

Then she gave me this.....look. I thought for a moment I was having another zipper based wardrobe malfunction, but I realized that she is just one sultry chick.

IMGP4519resized.jpg

With that head of hair and those expressions, she had no bad angles, which I think we can all agree on.......even the Canadians. (gimme a beer, eh?)

IMGP4528resized.jpg

We had started out a bit earlier when it was a tad warmer.....it's cool when they bring several things to wear, though I wish I had come across these guys in the summer when less was more.

IMGP4139resized.jpg

And here she is marveling and contemplating the fact that she is being imaged by the world renowned photographer who also happens to be a second Lt in the elite Hellhounds fighter squadron.

IMGP4103resized.jpg

Though absence of heat no longer promotes slinky clothes like mini skirts and shorts, it does compensate wiht the effects of fall, and the Berry college campus is a great place for

Since it's the biggest campus on the whole F-ing planet, its got plenty of scenery....too much to get to in one day. She would make the worse slum in Atlanta look good though......

IMGP4600resized.jpg

There is only about a 30 min period at sunset when the sun provides this incredible light, so photogs have to turn into Cmdr Data and move like an android to get the shots in while it lasts. She could lean on my fence anyday.....hell, Id build her one.

IMGP4625resized.jpg

Here is the real reason I got into photography.....it's the only way I could get chicks to look at me with this hungry look. Hubba hubba. Did I tell you that her name is......Fallon? Now that's a neat name for a broad. How'd ya like to intro your gf to people with that name......"high, this is my squeeze - Fallon". Well, this is all for now. If Im able to do anything with these muses in anything slinkier before it gets really cold, Ill post them. The things I do for my comrades in arms.

IMGP4642resized.jpg

I love this part:

And here she is marveling and contemplating the fact that she is being imaged by the world renowned photographer who also happens to be a second Lt in the elite Hellhounds fighter squadron.

That's exactly the reason why I signed up with this elite troop of flying heroes - chicks dig it. Bigtime ;D!

The trackIR reflectors dangling off the caps, the hunched shoulders from leaning into the monitor for hours on end. Drives them Wild. Fact.

Well, the babes were just part of the attraction, actually. Them and the fact that BG offered me a governorship in the northern reaches of his backyard. I have to raise levies from the pesants on the land in times of war and he recieves tithes and the droit de seigneur but all in all I think it's a fair deal. Besides, I haven't oppressed a peasant properly for ages.

Thank our lucky stars He's not Japanese!!!! ;)

That reminds me of a mildly amusing story. I was working for a computer manufacturing company staffed by administrative staff, in part who knew nothing about computers. One of the accounting women was telling me how she was helping her daughter with some homework the previous night. They were looking on the internet for pictures of other kids her daughters age from around the world to use in her report. So... (I guess you can see where this is going by now!) ... they typed in their google search for Japanese Schoolgirls thinking they would get some nice innocent pictures for her to use in her report.

I rolled my eyes at her. She looked, and told me with a completely straight face what she found, and asked me if the internet was always like that?

I told her that I had heard it sometimes could be.

Ok, now Im wondering what the hell B16enk had up here.

One must keep in mind that the artistry aspect is somewhat different from the erotic aspect, though I have a great appreciation for both. The most successful photogs are the ones who have you wishing for just a bit more angle on a shot....whether anyone wants to admit it or not. The frustration level that is just short of granting what the viewer wants is the most sought after effect.........and as Ive told some chicks, if you believe in the here after,