Cant Select Switches Using Mouse

Crash

I tried a ramp start up but couldnt select the switches using the mouse. I can use the mouse to click the left hand MFD panel in the HOTAS tutorial. The curser changes to a green symbol but the switch wont move. I have tried left and right clicks and also holding down the LMB and moving the mouse.I asked on the ED forum but no answers yet. Any ideas?

Crash, if you are talking about DCS: A10c, then I think your problem is your game options.

The DCS series lets you specify if you are going to play it in 'game' mode, or 'simulator' mode. I believe if you are in 'game' mode then you cannot click the switches and the mouse can be used to change your view.

To switch this you need to go into the options and on one of the pages you click on 'simulator' at the bottom left (I'm not at home right now, so going from memory). Also, when you assign your controllers, make sure to select simulator from the combobox at the top/left first so you are setting up the controller assignments you will use when in simulator mode.

I think in the tutorials it automatically puts you in simulator mode, even if your game is set to game mode, so the switches will work in the tutorials.

Hope this helps... :thumbsu:

Thanks for that :) I will check that later on :thumbsu:

Now working fine :) I think that the problem was not pressing pause twice. Any advice on views as it seems to zoom in (using trackIR) and jiggle about. I have paused the trackIR but in the vids I have seen they dont have an issue.

Thanks for that :) I will check that later on :thumbsu:

Now working fine :) I think that the problem was not pressing pause twice. Any advice on views as it seems to zoom in (using trackIR) and jiggle about. I have paused the trackIR but in the vids I have seen they dont have an issue.

I have discovered Snap Views and have set up custom views (It took me HOURS) and should be fine now :)