Flying Legends 2012 Attendees

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Holy crap - roll on retirement...

Hey JPIn another post you said you were going to share with FT?
As much as I care for FT, and his dry Nordic (Aryan?) humour...I will need sleep.I thought I was bunking with you?

FT? Nordic? Have I missed something?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hey guys, we need to take some decisions regarding 'post Duxford' trip... as in some people need to book their return trip home... and need to know when to do that...

Are we (who are we?) still planning to have a multiday trip to some interesting sites in the UK Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ... yeah, untill when?

Do we need a separate post Duxford trip thread?

• 2. Administrators

Hey Leon, I think I just deleted your post by accident (I was trying to quote from it - bloody phone). Sorry...

Basically flyboy wants to go to Duxford but there's no rooms left. Anyone got a spare place? Failing that, a floor?

You could always just bring a sleeping bag m8. We'll find you a place somewhere.

Jabo

Hey nick, that about sums it up....

Idiot here left booking 2 late, now have to resort to charity for a space to sleep.... Any offers much appreciated and will be repaid through contribution to room hire and beer!!!!! thumbsu.gif

1325701864[/url]' post='98305']

Hey Leon, I think I just deleted your post by accident (I was trying to quote from it - bloody phone). Sorry...

Basically flyboy wants to go to Duxford but there's no rooms left. Anyone got a spare place? Failing that, a floor?

You could always just bring a sleeping bag m8. We'll find you a place somewhere.

Jabo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Helloooooo All

Yes I will be attending with the missis.We will be in the hotel travel inn express friday night and drunk ,will be going to both days looking forward to meeting you all do we have a special secret DangerDogz hand shake to identify each other,or a special meeting place ie under the b25s port wing at noon,or may be more preferable AT THE SPITFIRE BAR let me know please guys

• 2. Administrators

Helloooooo All

Yes I will be attending with the missis.We will be in the hotel travel inn express friday night and drunk ,will be going to both days looking forward to meeting you all do we have a special secret DangerDogz hand shake to identify each other,or a special meeting place ie under the b25s port wing at noon,or may be more preferable AT THE SPITFIRE BAR let me know please guys

Great news Eshark, looking forward to meeting a new DD. It looks like we're staying at different hotels unfortunately, we stopped using the Red Lion (and associated monstrosity of a holiday inn in the car park) after they doubled the prices for 2011. This year we're at the Holiday Inn in Sandy. JensenPark (who works in the hotel trade) has kindly negotiated a reduced rate for the Dogz - This might be of interest to you. The link is here.

It will be good to meet you. You will of course have to be wearing the DangerDog uniform. I am sure that Jabo Enterprises will be along to take your money :)

Who? Moi?

Mr Thor2 (a friend of Gec and Villa and a superb 109 pilot) said he would also be coming over for the show with some of his squad M8s from Croatia and would love to meet up with us, :D

More good news! We need a place to meet up - how about 10:30 in front of the AAM?

Jabo