New Patch And Controls

Well...I learned something else after a short coniption fit; the patch resets all your game settings. So, if you go in and attempt to use your controller and it isnt responding, its because the profile reset everything to novice (i.e. auto every damn thing [mix, radiator, etc].) I spent an hour trouble shooting my joystick for no reason.

Well...I learned something else after a short coniption fit; the patch resets all your game settings. So, if you go in and attempt to use your controller and it isnt responding, its because the profile reset everything to novice (i.e. auto every damn thing [mix, radiator, etc].) I spent an hour trouble shooting my joystick for no reason.

If you saved any profiles for individual planes before the update, you will find they are still available.

B :cat:

yeah...I was able to successfully import all my previous profiles. I...didnt realize the in game settings had been reset to default. So when trying to open close a radiator, or enrichen lean fuel, I wasnt getting a response from my j/s. Led me to a bad conclusion, elevated heart rate, blood pressue, and a little later night dorking around then what I wanted, but eh; it works now. :laughing7:

I have been quite bussy with work and familiy stuff and away from gaming all together for the last few weeks but I should be back and flying soon. I did not get a chance of checking RoF out since the new patch came out. This should be cool. So...guys, how do we get our profiles back ?

Thanks.

MT

its not hard, and I think someone posted a video Jediteo maybe, but if you need assistance, its better to explain over ts and walk the dog with you. AP has a pretty firm grasp of it as well as Gus and a few others. I'll be back on Sunday evening and can help you then if you cant get to it before.

its not hard, and I think someone posted a video Jediteo maybe, but if you need assistance, its better to explain over ts and walk the dog with you. AP has a pretty firm grasp of it as well as Gus and a few others. I'll be back on Sunday evening and can help you then if you cant get to it before.

Ack, Thanks WolfP.