A Short Video Showing The New Cinematic Camera Effect

That is indeed a cool effect. I was fooling around with ROF this morning and am continually impressed with the visuals and the flight model. I love these airplanes but my gunnery is pathetic. I can't hit the broad side of a hangar.

Firing guns and be accurate in a ww1 fighter was probably really difficult and I'm sure it took these pilots a lot of practice. I guess you learn very quickly when your butt is on the line :) My gunnery is poor too but I find that it helps a lot when you get closer to the target and then fire. Adjusting gun sight views helps too.

MT

That is indeed a cool effect. I was fooling around with ROF this morning and am continually impressed with the visuals and the flight model. I love these airplanes but my gunnery is pathetic. I can't hit the broad side of a hangar.

Firing guns and be accurate in a ww1 fighter was probably really difficult and I'm sure it took these pilots a lot of practice. I guess you learn very quickly when your butt is on the line :) My gunnery is poor too but I find that it helps a lot when you get closer to the target and then fire. Adjusting gun sight views helps too.

MT

Lordie, the graphics on that look phenomenal!

DT