Dcs A-10C Skins

Higgi

Hey guys,

As you may know I have just bought the DCS A10 and had a fantastic time learning the very basics with Fenrir and Jedi.

I wouldn't mind creating a skin for the aircraft and know how to do it now but can't really think of anything to add other than a Blairgowrie tribute somewhere, so any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks,

Dan.

Have you taken a number yet? There is a thread http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/2322-squad-numbering-system/ Just post requesting any open number and that will most likely wind up being yours. As far as A10s go I'm don't know much but from what I've see there is the gray-blue and the desert camo schemes. I think I have see them in olive drab as well but that was years ago. Snacko has made some DD logos I think they are probably in the vault so I would check there first. Glad you're enjoying A10. I haven't picked that one up yet. I'm seriously considering getting Flaming Cliffs 2 first and then maybe DCS A10 depending on how much I like Cliffs. I've played the original Lock On a few times and while I like it I kinda never got too into the nitty gritty of it. I think I would have enjoyed coops though.

I would recommend it definitely skip FC2 alltogether (unless you need it for DCS, not sure), e.g. you can if you want cheat start it just with 1 button and after that just press the master arm, click the button for which weapon you want and thats it TBH. Of course thats just the very basics but its enough to have a lot of fun with :)

What do you think?

dcs2011-11-0311-56-51-78.png

dcs2011-11-0311-57-17-80.png

Just a flesh wound;

dcs2011-11-0312-06-30-93.png

Perfect! :D

dcs2011-11-0312-07-03-41.png

Subtle changes but without painting "DangerDogz" down the side theres nothing much you can do to a modern jet, not like the old days like the red baron had a red plane lol

Dan.

Subtle changes but without painting "DangerDogz" down the side theres nothing much you can do to a modern jet, not like the old days like the red baron had a red plane lol

Dan.

Why? It is not like the USAF Inspector General is going to send us a strongly worded warning if we are flying A-10's with non-standard color schemes. Be creative, enjoy yourself...it is, after all, what flying with your buddies is all about. :laughing7:

Now me? I want one with Tiger stripes.....Grrr Baby!

David

post-588-0-78223900-1320346105_thumb.jpg

Thats fantastic Snacko, really helps because before I was taking the DD logo from e.g. your sig and trying to blow it up looks horrible. Creating a more "fun" design now but the guys have twisted my arm for a IL2 Co-op :P

• 2 weeks later...