Il2 Updater... Now No Sound?

Flyboy583

Hi all,

Last night (with the help of Fruitbat (and a view other DD - Thanks to you all by the way) helped me install all the patched on IL2.... I now have a fully update copy and am ready to fly :)

One small problem though....... I now have no sound!!! Does anybody have any idea why this has happened and what to do??

If you have set up the mute game overlay (so the sound in game mutes while someone in TS is talking) Windows Mixer might have left the volume slider all the way down. I had to stop using this feature because of that.

Start IL-2, ALT-TAB out of the game, right click on the sound icon (little speaker) in the lower right corner of your desktop, click on "open Volume Mixer" and see where the slider is for IL-2.

If you have set up the mute game overlay (so the sound in game mutes while someone in TS is talking) Windows Mixer might have left the volume slider all the way down. I had to stop using this feature because of that.

Start IL-2, ALT-TAB out of the game, right click on the sound icon (little speaker) in the lower right corner of your desktop, click on "open Volume Mixer" and see where the slider is for IL-2.

Same here.

That fixed it!!! Thanks Propnut!!! :)