3 Fokker Dr1 Skins In Jeopardy - Please Vote - Last Chance

HI Guys,

If you did not yet vote for our Dr1 Skins (MadTrooper's, Gustang's and JoeBob's) Please do so now. The poll will conclude on 25 Oct and at this moment they are at risk of not making it. 16 people have voted Yes (70%) and 7 have voted No (30%). I don't know what the pass mark is but unless we have a few more Yes, we might lose them.

Funny, no one has posted any constructive criticisms. I don't really kow what is wrong with them keeping in mind that they are suppose to be fictional.

Anyways, Thanks again for those that voted and supported us and to those that will make an effort and vote.

Please vote Here: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=24383

MT

I've already voted in favour MT.

Can you not just use the skins anyway even if they're voted off?

Jabo

Hey Jabo,

Thanks. Yes you can still use the skin but with mods ON Only. When skins are not approved, they are not available in Multiplayer Mod Off (and this is what we fly all the time.

MT

I've voted 'Trooper. Must admit I haven't made any comment as it's not a 'plane I fly too often and each time I do I think I'm going to break my stick! :laughing7:

Thank You Arthur !

MT

Wow, I gotta start paying attention, I didn't even know they were up for a vote.

Thanks MT, my skin looks pretty sad compared to yours and Gustangs but it's mine.

Joe

HI JoeBob, your skin looks very good Joe! I like it :) Ya, they should be accepted so you will be able to ware it when the next they issue the next update.

MT