"chicks With Guns"

Kira

While the title is not 100% politically correct, it fits in well with a teamspeak conversation of last night. A part of that conversation involved the fact that large portions of the population (anywhere, but particularly the urbanites) seem to have a major aversion to firearms in general. That, however, isn't the point of this thread. The point is that it was said during this conversation that some weapons are "scarier" than others, despite the fact that the "others" are, in reality, more dangerous (at least so far as stopping power is concerned, I'm not dismissing the tearing power of the 5.56x51mm round). Case in point, the discussion included the NATO 5.56x51mm firing M-16 (evil looking black gun, yet relatively small caliber) versus the 7.62x39mm SKS (far more hunting rifle looking but far more powerful, as well). The scarier part, in this case, seems to be (according to the author) due in large part to the fact that the person holding the firearm has the wrong equipment between their legs.

A new book is out with, quote, "unsettling images of women and their firearms" unqote.

I feel the need to add that I, personally, see very little unsettling about these pictures. Take the woman out, put a man in her place, and most people wouldn't even bat an eyelash at the images. Probably wouldn't even remember them, as such things are so commonplace, at least here in the States. Yes, I know, gun culture and all that.

Chicks With Guns

I've seen this before, and I didn't find it unsettling at all. I actually find it quite exhilarating. Women should be armed. I find the woman found murdered with her own stockings around her neck after being raped and brutalized no more noble than the woman found standing over the lifeless body of her would be attacker with a smoking gun in her hand. Simples. :shootingpistols:

I'm bored with all this chicks with guns stuff. I wanna see chicks, in their underwear, with anti-tank weapons. Thats something I know about. :laughing7:

Amen, brother. I also dig chicks in helmets. Rachel Weisz...

Weisz.jpg

...in Enemy At The Gates, with that big ass Russian Helmet on?

Grrrrr, baby!

"Hunters, collectors and army members alike are displayed proudly carrying their firearms, setting a beautiful, if sometimes eerie, scene."

I am so absolutely sick and tired or this kind of self righteously crap attitude. This is what's wrong with the world today, too many people living in bubbles wanting to express their discomfort with anything that doesn't fit into their little self righteous world. People are just too pampered these days and want to turn the rest of the world into one giant snuggy. Makes me want to vomit. :tongue6:

"Hunters, collectors and army members alike are displayed proudly carrying their firearms, setting a beautiful, if sometimes eerie, scene."

I am so absolutely sick and tired or this kind of self righteously crap attitude. This is what's wrong with the world today, too many people living in bubbles wanting to express their discomfort with anything that doesn't fit into their little self righteous world. People are just too pampered these days and want to turn the rest of the world into one giant snuggy. Makes me want to vomit. :tongue6:

Big LOL! and can I get an AMEN!?

Only disturbing thing about that is. If you get the chance to spread whats left of her legs and get caught up in the trigger, you might just blow your own foot off, during the act.

Blow your foot off??? I was thinking more like blow the neighbors doghouse up..... You know like if the grenade launcher is pointed at the window. :whistle:

Pfft!

I wasn't worried about collateral damage to the neighbors, I'm trying to get laid here!

Risky for sure, and a foot might be worth it. :laughing7:

If the gun is pointed down......you're doing it wrong anyways.

Pfft!

I wasn't worried about collateral damage to the neighbors, I'm trying to get laid here!

You could be in trouble if it's fitted with that burst-selector gubbins that Uncle Sam likes. :icon_twisted:

Horizontal = loose a foot/neighbor/Granny ion the front room etc.

Vertical = shoot the ceiling, and the kids asleep upstairs

Doggy = only safe for all other's but the pair. LOL

Pfft!

Haha, yeah its "interesting" for sure.

*SPOILER ALERT* (Don't read the rest of this if you haven't seen or ever want to see this movie)

The special effects at the end of Death-proof where Kirt Russel gets his head kicked in are top notch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSGwHVGusic&feature=related