Aircraft Response Adjustments

Just wondering if those of you who have lots of experience with this could post what you have found to work well with different aircraft.

I have tried to play with it a bit but fear I'm just making things harder on myself.

Also can't figure out how to adjust so my plane flies even close to level when the stick is centered. The plane just wants to keep edging nose-up into a climb.

Just wondering if those of you who have lots of experience with this could post what you have found to work well with different aircraft.

I have tried to play with it a bit but fear I'm just making things harder on myself.

Also can't figure out how to adjust so my plane flies even close to level when the stick is centered. The plane just wants to keep edging nose-up into a climb.

HI Streak,

What you want to do is setup your game controller response curves for pitch. You will find the ''how to'' in the following tread: http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/7990-rise-of-flight-setup-guide-tools/

My response curves would not work for you cause we don't have the same hardware. You will have to set them up by yourself one by one and its not difficult but it will take you some time depending on how many planes you own.

Let me know if the explanations found in the tread are working for you.

MT