When i try to skin a handley page I cant seem to edit the engines, prop, or wheels. Is this possible? I couldn't find where in the skin the engines were located so I tried painting on solid colors all over the .bmp. I ended up with a colorful beast with the standard green engine, prop, radiator, wheels... any ideas what i'm missing???

When i try to skin a handley page I cant seem to edit the engines, prop, or wheels. Is this possible? I couldn't find where in the skin the engines were located so I tried painting on solid colors all over the .bmp. I ended up with a colorful beast with the standard green engine, prop, radiator, wheels... any ideas what i'm missing???

HI Spark, you can't change the colors of engines, prop but you can change the color of wheels. Engine and prop are normally in the detail layer and you dont want to tuch that.

Tip. Add a layer, name it search or something. Make sure it is right under the Mapping layer on top of the layers list. Now using the pencil tool,( ensure that your search layer is highlighted before you start ) draw some lines or shapes using different colors to areas where you are not sure what objects they are on the skins. Save you photoshop document as usual and use the skin viewer and look at you plane. Write down what color is for what object and from there, things should be easyer for you.

MT