Other Hobbies

BBloke

I am a hack woodworker. I collect tools, never have enough. Next on the list are planer, biscuit cutter, maybe a jointer.

DSCI0002.jpg

A TV stand thingy, made from salvaged wood. (used to be a palette.)

DSCI0005.jpg

Some bookshelves, can never have too many!

olboxy.jpg

A modest little oak cupboard in the laundry room. (This was taken before I had added some finishing touches.)

As for cars, I am also lucky to own a 1968 Mustang, though I sadly have not driven her in two years!

Been playing and collecting guitars over the past 20 years or so. I currently have 12 guitars and basses, and a mandolin. I also greatly enjoy buying up 'junk' and 'project' guitars, fixing them up, giving them the love they deserve, and then selling them or adding them to the collection.

I also enjoy recording stuff. Mostly the guitars, but the occasional singer or two as well ;)

I don't have any pictures right now, because - 1. I'm at work, 2. My studio was in my basement, and my basement has been gutted pending a remodel. Once I get things redone, I'll bore you to death with pictures!

Besides this, I play other comp. games, make model planes and tanks, and golf every now and then. I spend a lot of time playing with my two boys, Tim (10) and Jeremiah (B), and walking around town with my wife, when we have time.

• 3 weeks later...