[ Application ] Request for Membership

ipbadmin

• 2. Administrators

Sent by: WH_JoeBob

Email Address:

IP Address:

Sent on: 14 September 2011 - 13:53 PM

<b>Age:</b> 61

<b>About Me</b> Why yes, it is all about me.

Content:

I've been flying ROF with the DD for some time now and have recently resigned my membership in the War Hawks since their interest in ROF seems to have merged with DD.

I'd use PropNut for a reference but ... well ... I'm not sure how good a reference that would be :)

I have played IL2 in the past but now would like to transition to COD for WW2 air games. I've also played and would enjoy playing, ARMA2 in an online group.

I have TS3 experience and enjoy using it with the group ... except when Prop's online of course.

I prefer an informal group environment and from what I've seen DD has that in spades.

I've played ROF since it first was available ... and I still suck. I suck at IL2 even more ... actually I suck at pretty much all games but I still enjoy them.

I agree that humor is important but whenever Prop is around he kind of sucks up the humor and good feeling in the conversation and leaves everyone depressed.

Thanks guys,

Joe

No!! This will be bad!! If he joins the sheep will lose their wool (ahead of sheering time) they will dry up and give no milk!! A plague will be on the land! Pestilence will stalk the people and all will lament! Lament I TELL you! Lament!! We are all dooooomed! (welcome to the pound Joebob) :sheepsmile:

No!! This will be bad!! If he joins the sheep will lose their wool (ahead of sheering time) they will dry up and give no milk!! A plague will be on the land! Pestilence will stalk the people and all will lament! Lament I TELL you! Lament!! We are all dooooomed! (welcome to the pound Joebob) :sheepsmile:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Joe

• 1. DDz Quorum

No!! This will be bad!! If he joins the sheep will lose their wool (ahead of sheering time) they will dry up

There was a brief peak in the share prices of KY inc, most overlooked the milk bit then..

• 2. Administrators
Welcome aboard JoeBob. Now ditch the WH tag and get yourself a nice shiny new DD one!Jabo
Actually, nobody here does that anyhow on the forums. We are on a first name basis here. ;)

I was more thinking about online and in Teamspeak than here, but didn't make myself clear.

Jabo

Welcome aboard! Hope to be sharing the skies for many-a-good evenings to come :-)

And - about the DD's being a wierd bunch - there's absolutely nothing strange about wearing wool and a sheep mask while flying.

We're still working on overcoming the muffled mike sound though.

/Akula

Yep, 'normal' for a given value of 'normal'

And let's keep in mind that we're talking about people who wear baseball caps with goofy reflectors on the brim and/or headsets with reflectors on one side of their head ... a look that prompted one wife to refer to her husband as looking like "a half retarded reindeer." My daughter burst out laughing the first time she saw me in my Track IR gear.

And our comments during the flights can't help ... "Damnit, someone get him off my butt!"

Joe