Sent by: Catch22

Email Address:

IP Address: 77.97

Sent on: 13 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

<b>Age:</b> 55

<b>About Me</b> UK

Content:

~S~ all

I have been using IL2 for about 12 months now,so still relatively new and trying to learn.

I joined Joint-Ops to take advantage of the courses there and to date have completed Basic flight school and Pilot ground school,with Intermediate due to start this coming Sunday.

I have TS3 installed and working.

I have no preference as to formal or informal.

I would class my experience as relatively new and learning as i go.

A couple of the instructors at Joint-Ops recommended your Squadron,at the risk of name dropping Mr Painless and Mr Funflak.

Sent by: Catch22

Email Address:

IP Address: 77.97

Sent on: 13 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

<b>Age:</b> 55

<b>About Me</b> UK

Content:

~S~ all

I have been using IL2 for about 12 months now,so still relatively new and trying to learn.

I joined Joint-Ops to take advantage of the courses there and to date have completed Basic flight school and Pilot ground school,with Intermediate due to start this coming Sunday.

I have TS3 installed and working.

I have no preference as to formal or informal.

I would class my experience as relatively new and learning as i go.

A couple of the instructors at Joint-Ops recommended your Squadron,at the risk of name dropping Mr Painless and Mr Funflak.

Hi and welcome. Mr P is away for a week or so but he flys regularly with us. We do mainly co-ops but start the night with a dog fight map. We use UltraPack 3 RC4 at the moment so make sure that you have that installed. (MAKE A BACKUP of your IL-2 folder :) ) Some one will be along to give you more info.

Good call, I'd consider a recommendation from Funflak and Painless to be a good indication that Catch22 is of appropriately shady character and possesses the the necessary low moral standards to fit in quite well around here. If you'd never join a club that would have you mate, you'll fit right in here.

Have a Sheep and a Beer on me! :occasion14::sheepsmile: