• 2. Administrators

Sent by: Zoi

Email Address:

IP Address:

Sent on: 15 August 2011 - 20:38 PM

<b>Age:</b> 55

<b>About Me</b> Male, KCMO, Retired

Content:

I have been using IL2 since it was first released. I remember that my computer was very marginal at the time and frames rates were very low. It's hard to imagine that after all these years it is still perhaps the best Sim available when you consider the content and the diverse scenarios that are possible. Now CoD reminds me of the early IL-2 with poor frame rates but the promise of years of enjoyment.

When we first tried IL-2 I was using Roger Wilco, later migrating to Ventrilo and I now use TS3.

My first online experience with flightsims were in Air Warrior III but I quickly moved on to WarBirds and flew with a variety of squads in that Sim. Later I began to explore box Sims and a variety of formal and informal squads.

I'm prompted to join the Danger Dogz now as I have several friends and acquaintances that are members. We have been flying on Sundays using an anonymous TS3 server and it feels appropriate that we share our experience with the other members here..

I wholeheartedly concur, bring 'im aboard. I've had the opportunity to fly with Zoi over the last year and have found him to be an upstanding fella'. Hide your sheep though, he likes to kit them out with lipstick first; says it makes the moment more...special. :laughing7:

What's with all these new guys? Did this place get respectable all of a sudden and nobody told me? Or did we just find a mother lode of malcontents? Yeah.....must be that......Welcome to the Pound....all mad dogs are welcome. Have a beer and a sheep. :sheepsmile::occasion14: