Arma Ii Night

Jediteo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is up for tomorrow at 8BST? (1900 Zulu/Dogztime) Rog is brining in a few guys, invite your friends.

I should be on around then, (2 CST).

FYI - I reinstalled Arma 2 CA clean and ran into the same "receiving data" eternal pause on Old Guards. After restarting the mission, I connected and could play. Not sure what that's about.

I had fun, but I need more practice. Training with Rico Fri night was the first time I have played it in years, and years ago I also didn't now what I was doing.

I bailed soon after shooting Jedi in the leg. I suck, and in darkness even with nv I suck more. :blink:

I'll be working on a few "scenario" coops rather than warfare. Warfare is fun and all, but quickly can feel a bit "arcady". Prop wants some ninja action?

I really enjoy the spec-ops stuff too, with each team member with a particular role (assault, heavy, sniper, demo and medic) as long as it's not 20vs4 before the shite hits the fan. I guess it depends on the situation.

Sounds like it could be fun, so you're doing it at 20:00 GMT? I think that's 13:00 for me here in California. Doesn't it overlap with the DangerDogz co-ops?

I got Arma 2 around when it came out but didn't really like it, the commands for the AI never worked. I've heard it's quite fun in co-op if you get a good group but I never bothered to look one up. Let me know if you guys are doing it this Saturday and maybe I'll install it tomorrow and join in, I'd be a total noob in terms of knowing what keys to press for what though.

• 1. DDz Quorum

It does indeed overlap with the traditional Saturday UBI Co-Ops.

But there are only so many days in the week..

Whilst this community was initially founded on IL2 it has since grown to encompass Rise Of Flight and Lock-On.

Just as jets are an anathema to the prop heads a fps to a flight sim buff can be considered the same.

But we're not like that here, our inclusive nature I believe can extend to the ground forces.

It adds to the community, the personalities are the same and an increase in numbers is not a bad thing!

I would be up for some scenario ArmA this Saturday too.

Hmm ok well I'll look into getting Combined Ops or Arrowhead or whatever, dunno if I'll be around tomorrow but I'll try and meet up with you next week at least, might be good to take a few days playing on my own getting used to the controls or TIR etc anyway.