Danger Dogz Teamspeak Server That We Should Use (Public Server)

As we are changing over to different TS3 servers starting today, it has been pointed out (with good reason) that there will be two official servers, a public and private server.

Since we do a great deal of recruiting for RoF and we have many guests from other squadrons join us on a regular basis, I think we should be using only the public TS server:

dangerdogz.com:9988

Pass: ubizoo

When giving out TS3 server info please use the above information.

Last night we had fourteen pilots join us for RoF in total, it was a great turnout. I understand that this number might double in the next couple of weeks with guest pilots from several other squadrons popping in to play. RoF is growing! ;)

As we are changing over to different TS3 servers starting today, it has been pointed out (with good reason) that there will be two official servers, a public and private server.

Since we do a great deal of recruiting for RoF and we have many guests from other squadrons join us on a regular basis, I think we should be using only the public TS server:

dangerdogz.com:9988

Pass: ubizoo

When giving out TS3 server info please use the above information.

Last night we had fourteen pilots join us for RoF in total, it was a great turnout. I understand that this number might double in the next couple of weeks with guest pilots from several other squadrons popping in to play. RoF is growing! ;)

Hey Propnut,

Woooohooooo... :iagree::rocker:

spelling error...

2 .coms in that post (dont just cut and paste)

Fixed on the top & second post.

Thanks Fireman.

This TS Server info can be seen by the public without any problems. Is is also and has been posted on the Ubizoo forum for many years now.

MT

• 7 years later...