These are looking real good. I hate asking so late into this, but if anyone has the time, I'd love one of these.

I'm not too picky, here's a couple of thoughts... lightning bolt on the sides/wings http://www.clker.com/clipart-3758.html - The letter "S" - http://healthcentric...ectrocution.png

Thanks

I guess I'll do Badaim's tomorrow and get to yours after that unless MT gets to it first. I get the feeling we are going to be cutting the deadline close. I still have to take some screenshots in game and make up these descriptions. Anyone who wants to help with that is more then welcome but it all has to be by the ROF skinning standard that's laid out in the official skinning requirements thread. I'm just concentrating on getting these skins done first and then I'll work on the pics and description files.

First batch of skins should be up for voting hopefully by this evening if not sometime Saturday. Schedule has been a bit tight and with the passing of BG I felt the obligation to fly in his memory which pushed things back about a day. I know we want to get these out a.s.a.p so I'm working diligently however life takes priority.

It is done, poll is posted and found here http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=23160 don't forget to vote. There was a bit of a time crunch in anticipation of the next patch so my apologies to anyone who didn't get in on this one, you haven't been forgotten.

Whew, lot of work went into this. Technically the screenshots that come in the pack are supposed to be on a summer map but there are so many requirements for the skins and with all the work I've been doing that little detail got overlooked until after I had all the screenies in the correct format. Getting all the screenshots, converting them and resizing them took a bit of time so I'm just going to let it rip and see what they say. If they bitch I will just have to fix it, but the screenshots in question are only 300x100 and it is hardly noticeable. I've seen other people getting away with same thing so we'll see. It may only be a problem with historical skins, who knows. If not it just means more work for me and won't even be a bump in the road for the rest of you.

Thank MT for working so hard on this. Whew! Can we take a break now??? :sheepsmile:

As they used to say in Chicago...vote early and vote often! I am spreading the word to several RoF pilots that are not DDz who will vote as well.

How many votes do we need in total?

No particular number, we just need more positive then negative as par the course. It would be cool to see the positive votes hit an all time high by a mile. That way at least in small part we can maybe demonstrate the Dogz as a large and popular group, but just getting the skins passed, which I feel they would even without the extra votes, is the main goal.

It is done, poll is posted and found here http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=23160 don't forget to vote. There was a bit of a time crunch in anticipation of the next patch so my apologies to anyone who didn't get in on this one, you haven't been forgotten.

Whew, lot of work went into this. Technically the screenshots that come in the pack are supposed to be on a summer map but there are so many requirements for the skins and with all the work I've been doing that little detail got overlooked until after I had all the screenies in the correct format. Getting all the screenshots, converting them and resizing them took a bit of time so I'm just going to let it rip and see what they say. If they bitch I will just have to fix it, but the screenshots in question are only 300x100 and it is hardly noticeable. I've seen other people getting away with same thing so we'll see. It may only be a problem with historical skins, who knows. If not it just means more work for me and won't even be a bump in the road for the rest of you.

Thank MT for working so hard on this. Whew! Can we take a break now??? :sheepsmile:

Thanks for your hard work Mayhem. You got them posted for voting and that took a lot of your time I'm sure. If they are accepted and they should, I hope that they will be part of the next skin pack coming out soon :)

, we're gone take a brake for sure, I mean we'll continue making skins but at a more reasonable pace :) this time.

Thanks again.

MT

• 2 weeks later...

We won!!! The poll has concluded 89% in favor 11% opposed. Thanks so much to all who voted. Hopefully we can get some more skins approved before the next patch. Thanks loads to MT, great effort we put in.

We won!!! The poll has concluded 89% in favor 11% opposed. Thanks so much to all who voted. Hopefully we can get some more skins approved before the next patch. Thanks loads to MT, great effort we put in.

Excellent Mayhem, good stuff. Hope they will make it through the RoF team selections as well. I think that they have a say on the way the skins look in game. We'll see but they should make it :)

MT

I talked to Panthercules from the ROF forum some time back when I had the same question and he basically said if its voted in, its most likely in. If there was some technical or other issue with the skins then we probably would have been made aware of it already. You can read the thread here. The comments in question are towards the bottom of the first page.

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=23205