<b>About Me</b> Canadian

Content:

I'll answer the canned questions first:

How long?

On and off since about '08

TS3?

Yes

Formal/Informal?

I like a mix of the two. I like an easy going personable atmosphere but when it comes time to dig into playing I don't mind and do often enjoy taking it seriously within reasonable boundaries. I don't like yelling but I like order when in the midst of a mission.

Experience?

Advanced Novice is maybe how I'd describe myself. I can handle any aircraft really well for the most part. I can take off and land with total confidence. I have decent engine management skills, I won't overheat my aircraft usually, I can stick in a formation (though its been a while). A lot of my skills I picked up in the first two Joint-Ops basic courses. My biggest weakness would be in combat itself.

Why do I want to sign up?

I want to play IL2 alot more now. I dropped off a while ago for lack of friends to play with. Most of the people I play with are into Project Reality and Arma2. I'm looking for a cool group of guys to play IL2 with and who can teach me what I'm lacking in.

In general I'm a funny easy going guy. I love making jokes but I'm very much capable of shutting up and getting serious. I have been in charge of a team of 50+ players in a competitive tournament for Project Reality so I know how to deal with organized units and how to have fun connecting with people in between the serious business. I respect the fact that everyone is getting together to have fun as a group and I won't be a troll and waste anyone's time. I learn fast and make friends easy.

Oh and I'm a 24 year old Canadian in case anyone cared.

• 2. Administrators

welcome, sounds like you should fit in fine mate, couple of the joint ops instructors are danger dogz as well :thumbsu:

I'm sure one of the admins will be along soon so you can get access to the private area of our forums.