D D Z 7Th Anniversary Celebration And ~S~ To B G.

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ DDz

Thank you all for turning up to join in with our little celebration. We had 21 souls on TS :thumbsu:

As you know it was as much about saluting Jim as anything else which we did in our own particular DDz style (with the odd cock up LOL )

Great fun messing about in TB3's a splendid DDz tradition.

Thank you Colin for reading the DDz prayer. I'm sorry it was difficult my friend, but we all felt the same way. :goodjob:

BluBear is making a little movie of the "IL2 BLAIRGOWRIE Salute" so watch this space.

~S~ Painless

Salute all Dogz

just an idea : maybe we can all sign a message to BG or each of us put a few words and add them all as a "wall" before actually send them to Jim...after all he made us flying shoulder to shoulder..

• 1. DDz Quorum

That was what Helen mentioned yesterday, " if we would like to say something to Jim on the Dogz forum, she would see that he reads it or read it to him."

Started a new thread, we can post something if we wish, I'll show it to Helen if they can't find it.

S! All, Glad you had a good time. Wish I could have been there, but I am enjoying a great time at the lake with about 50 relatives this week.

So, did the flight go as planned and work out? Was BG ableto attend? How did it all go?

Snacko

~S~ DDz

Thank you all for turning up to join in with our little celebration. We had 21 souls on TS :thumbsu:

As you know it was as much about saluting Jim as anything else which we did in our own particular DDz style (with the odd cock up LOL )

Great fun messing about in TB3's a splendid DDz tradition.

Thank you Colin for reading the DDz prayer. I'm sorry it was difficult my friend, but we all felt the same way. :goodjob:

BluBear is making a little movie of the "IL2 BLAIRGOWRIE Salute" so watch this space.

~S~ Painless

Any links yet BluBear?

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

Here is the link to Mr BluBear's most excellent Youtube movie: :thumbsu:

Turn up the volume for full immersion !

BluBear and Fenrir performed the IL2 "joker" display. :goodjob:

BTW: I think this may be our 6th anniversary chaps :mellow::roflmao:

ENJOY !

~S~ Painless.