D D Z 7Th Anniversary Celebration And ~S~ To B G.

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Fine fellows,

Our very own Friar suggested that we should celebrate the DDz 7th anniversary.

After some group discussions at Duxford we have come up with this...

On SUNDAY 24th JULY @ 7.00pm Dogz time there will be a gathering of as many DDz (old and new) as possible on Friars server.

We will have a couple of massive TB3 fights followed by a quick flypast of six IL2s. A few words will be spoken by the "BOSS" and then we will fly some coops.

Please try to attend if you can chaps even if you have not flown with us for a while ! ALL WELCOME !

Game version will be 410.1m

Provisional IL2 crews are as follows....

PILOT.......................................GUNNER............................AIRCRAFT

Fooltrottle.............................Artie (Res Pilot)........................Pink 6

Sid........................................ Crash ....................................Pink 4

BluBear.................................Fruitbat (Res Pilot).....................Pink 2

Painless (FL)............................Jabo.......................................Pink 1

Fenrir.....................................Zooly.......................................Pink 3

Pooka....................................B16ENK...................................Pink 5

If anyone cannot make it for whatever reason please let me know asap and I will ask for a stand in .

Hope to see you all there chaps.

~S~ Painless.

• 1. DDz Quorum

:thumbsu:

Just confirming.....that's a 8pm GMT start as Dogz time is currently 1 hour behind.

~S~ Skidders,

Yes it will be 8.00pm British summer time (7.00pm GMT or DDz time)

Arthur m8, you can "lurk" around in a FW until we complete the flypast then I could call "20 seconds!" if you like : )

Why do you want to shoot holes in uncle Fruitbat ?? LOL

~S~ P.

Arthur m8, you can "lurk" around in a FW until we complete the flypast then I could call "20 seconds!" if you like : )

~S~ P.

Because realistically it's about the only way I'll ever manage to shoot him down, lol.

Great idea, this anniversary celebration. I'll be there. :thumbsu:

• 2. Administrators

~S~ P.

Because realistically it's about the only way I'll ever manage to shoot him down, lol.

1) uncle, wtf. I think you mean nephew you old git, Mick.

2) Arthur, i've flown once in the last 2 months, i can assure you i am now officially classed as excrement, if you want to shoot me down, now is the time, lol.

:ass:

I still have no clue how to do this dogz time stuff......yes I am really that retarded.:rolleyes:

I see we have a clock that displays dogz time, but with no AM or PM displayed I don't know how to relate it to my MST. It would really suck to show up 12 hours ahead or behind schedule.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ P.

1) uncle, wtf. I think you mean nephew you old git, Mick.

2) Arthur, i've flown once in the last 2 months, i can assure you i am now officially classed as excrement, if you want to shoot me down, now is the time, lol.

:ass:

~S~ Great uncle Kev,

Don't be so sensitive !! It was only meant as a term of endearment sweetheart .:roflmao:

No complaints here as I am "old" and I am without doubt a "git " !! LOL

However........it has been a bit of a surprise to see (thanks to FT) just HOW ugly I have become .

Maybe I should change my call sign to UOG Painless !

~S~ UOGP

I still have no clue how to do this dogz time stuff......yes I am really that retarded.:rolleyes:

I see we have a clock that displays dogz time, but with no AM or PM displayed I don't know how to relate it to my MST. It would really suck to show up 12 hours ahead or behind schedule.

Streak,

it is a 24 hour clock :icon_study:

it was actually two weeks ago...so don't worry Streak.

You can't get rid of me that easy...........Extra vulchings for you!:stickemup:

it is a 24 hour clock :icon_study:

I did say that I'm a bit retarded...or have a short ooooh look at my shiny new gun.

• 1. DDz Quorum

@Painless

Mick, as discussed here are the planes assignments that players will have to pick

~S~ Colin sir,

OK that is perfect : ) I just sent you a pm with an attached pictorial representation of exactly the same arrangement ! LOL

Thanks !!

~S~ P.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Here you go.

I am using the Summer On line1 Map as it is light on objects

The planes have been set to be heading due south towards the airfield.

The way points are just to get you off in the right direction and helped me get the formation right.

Any problems, let me know

Duxford4101Coop.mis