Support Our Military America...

Snacko

Hey guys,

My HS buddy, Randy, forwarded this request to me, asking me to vote for his niece and her fiancee to win a free Military Wedding!!! They have made it to the final 4 contestants and could really use this. So, please vote for Phil & Brette on this page:

http://www.militaryweddinggiveaway.com/vote-for-the-winning-couple.html

Here is her email to my buddy Randy:

Hey Uncle Randy! How are you guys? We are only 4 weeks away from our new edition! We are SO excited! Hopefully we will get to florida soon so that you guys can meet her.

I wanted to tell you that a few months ago James and I entered a contest to win a wedding back in James' hometown. The top 4 finalists were announced yesterday and we were one of them!! Now we need votes in order to win. Right now we are in second place so we really need a lot of votes. The website is www.militaryweddinggiveaway.com. we would really really appreciate it if you could help us out! You can vote at home and at work and also tell as many people as you can. You can also read our story on the website and also read about the other contestants as well as all the sponsors who are donating $35,000 worth of wedding stuff!

Thank you so much. We love you guys and hope we get to see you soon!

Brette

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have voted.....Should I get a new suit for the wedding, I will be getting an invite wont I.................or perhaps you would like me to perform the service, yes that's it. I shall perform the service. I could ask a couple of the Sisters to be Bridesmaids, they would jump at the chance to "go commando" under a sleek fitting white dress, just like Pippa, or was that me just dreaming, anyway, just let me know the date and I make the arrangements. Arrangements, thats it, perhaps you would like me to plan it as well. The wedding would take place somewhere classy, not like MacDonalds or anything, something upmarket, like Hooters perhaps...anyway just a few ideas ;)

Good luck to the happy couple, I hope they win.

• 1. DDz Quorum
they would like you to perform a Bris?

Is that some kind of mid western ho-down? I'm not very good at dancing. as a teenager on holiday being forced to dance with my mum, she said it was like trying to steer a tank!, not that my mum knew about tank driving, well not that she let on...........

• 1. DDz Quorum

Done.

As will he no doubt, eventually, crap strike that. Marriage can be a beautiful thing.. especially when you are an observer loaded up on the free booze :lol:

OK joking aside now. I wish them both the best, a marriage of Army and Air Force is going to be interesting!

Thanks guys, hope they win too!

@B16Enk, I tried that DropBox thing. That is very handy! Have you tried Prey? Free app to track your lost/stolen laptop/phone? It's awesome! It sends you pics of the thief!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks guys, hope they win too!

@B16Enk, I tried that DropBox thing. That is very handy! Have you tried Prey? Free app to track your lost/stolen laptop/phone? It's awesome! It sends you pics of the thief!

I have another paid for one, can't remember what it's called.. which makes it handy..

Prey I have heard of, neat :)

DropBox is pretty handy.. use it quite a bit for sync between work and home :)