Rof Is Now Free! Yes! You Heard Right, Free!

According to 777 Studios they are making the demo download unlimited use with two free planes, SPAD 13 and Albatross DVa. It will show up as a demo when you start it until you buy an additional plane and then it shows as owned. Other than the restriction on the free planes everything is unlimited.

More info:

http://riseofflight.com/tryrof/en

Because many people do not notice things posted in the RoF forum. I wanted not only regular RoF'ers to know (so they can spread the word) but also members who have not had an interest before who might want to now. ;)

Because many people do not notice things posted in the RoF forum. I wanted not only regular RoF'ers to know (so they can spread the word) but also members who have not had an interest before who might want to now. ;)

Good one David. Yes in deed. Wow, what an opportunity for all that never got to tried ROF to experience it and own it for cheap. Even last night when I flew with you, I was still amazed with the quality of that sim.

Thanks for posting.

MT

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The Demo is a full functional game, but like you said, you only get two planes free. If you want more planes you must buy them and at that time the game becomes a "retail version". Nothing is left out of the demo/free version other than the extra planes.

• 3 years later...

I'm happy to buy a Steam Key for this title but there are few different editions... 

Channel Battles Edition

The First Great Air War
Iron Cross

I know nothing about ROF...

Which edition should I get?

Also wondering whether there is like a 'collectors edition' worth considering?

• 2. Administrators

Necro thread Slicker - last post was 2011. See my reply on the other RoF thread (Get Channel Battles Edition or free demo download and buy additional content). Last 'collectors edition' was 'Iron Cross Edition' but is now out of production