Luthier says;

#1 Today, 05:25 PM

luthier

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2007

Il-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover Retail Patch v 1.01.14550

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! It should be available in a few hours via a regular steam update.

As usual, it's all a little vague. A "few hours" could mean today, tomorrow........you get the idea. :shaunv2:

<br />It's out come and get it! Maddox.dll in the filebrowser in the Clod channel, and I'll add it to this post later.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks man, I've been looking for it since I finished my update. Without this I can't read anything in game at all.

What happen to the download link? It's gone...

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have forgotten how to download latest patch. Do I gp to steam account/community/ and then what?

I started Steam via the desktop. Within a few minutes Steam put up a box that told me it had fully downloaded CoD. Started the game and it was updated to the new version.

I have forgotten how to download latest patch. Do I gp to steam account/community/ and then what?

It should be automatic, just start the game and you should have the correct patch. You could always run the Validate local cache in the in-steam properties menu.

Are you using the russian version BG?

In your Steam Library, you right click on Cliffs of dover and press Properties. Then click the Local Files tab, and press 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will then check your install and make sure it is the same as the most recent patch. Very useful for reverting errors.

I'll on TS if you need me.

In your Steam Library, you right click on Cliffs of dover and press Properties. Then click the Local Files tab, and press 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will then check your install and make sure it is the same as the most recent patch. Very useful for reverting errors.

It still gives me that that same weird screen after verifying all the files Thanks for your kind offer to meet on TS but my patience is rather short today,

thanks this worked for me - updated and will try it out over the weekend

thanks this worked for me - updated and will try it out over the weekend

still a turd for me.

Still see the landscape shudder even whim getting over 70fps.

And the landscape is complete crap, when I turn it to medium to get it to run on my pair of 4850's above 30 fps.

Cockpit visuals on throttle still lag to what my actual sticks are doing.

Click able use on mixture and throttle a tedious task to get the hand to grab them.

Not quite getting fps I had before but they seem way more even. Tried Black Death Track and it was much worse first time but after running it a couple of times it was a bit better than before especially where explosions were happening. Maybe game needs to rewrite cache files or something before it is back up to speed. I get the feeling they have done a lot that has made things more stable and smooth rather than increase the fps which is all a lot of people seem to worry about.

Flown online tonight with new patch and hotfix ( I think) and I was very impressed. There seems to be light anti-aircraft fire where there was none before and it's done very well. 303's ploughing into the field around a low flying and evading 109 were great. I got 'im aswell :laughing7: Switched sides and flew the 109 which seems to have gained some speed and no overheating/engine shaking problems. Covered a guy taking big lumps out of a Spitty which caught fire slowly and watched the fire spread.

Overall, stable and very playable :thumbsu:

Shadrach; yeah, I agree. It did seem to improve over the course of half an hour or so.

It's gettin' there. :goodjob:

It does just seem to get better. No real problems with actual playability of the game except perhaps a little flickering flying through some clouds and slight flickering of tree shadows but otherwise it all seems pretty good. The landscape colours are much better. I just need to get on line now. The main thing holding me back a bit is setting up all the new controls that are needed. At the moment I don't even have the space to use a keyboard properly. I have a game pad which helps but could really do with some more sliders.

post-600-0-82144200-1305990785_thumb.jpg

I found my box of bits the other day so must get my finger out and make a control and switch box to fit on the back of my throttle quadrant so everything is to hand. I did get as far as making up the matrix of diodes to connect the buttons and switches to the Leo Bodnar board which is probably the hardest part but that was about 18 months ago. My life is littered with the wreckage of unfulfilled projects and dreams.

post-600-0-17901400-1305990802_thumb.jpg

New Nvidia beta drivers out nowMy link

Seems to have helped my GTX460 with CoD. I've been flying a bit on the Syndicate server. Full real on the channel map, fairly well populated as dogfight servers go and a good way to learn the eccentricities of CEM. I'm pretty sure the '109 is not as it should be though. Get into any turn and burn with the rotol Hurricane and you're deadmeat with not have enough speed to break off the engagement Infact for me the rotol Hurricane is the outstanding plane of this sim at the moment. Stable, easily managed and eight .303's at convergence are deadly to anything.