HI Guys,

Looks like the game will be comming out next week in North America (26 April 11). Since I'm waiting for its release, I would like to have a list of all the controls that you can bind to keys. I'm looking at getting more buttons available for the sims so if its possible and not too much trouble, would there be a list of controls, like the one in IL2 but for COD that someone could send me please. It would be much appreciated. I have read the COD readme file but I'm not sure that all the controls are in there.

Thanks again.

MT

Hi MT, I loaded CLoD and took screenshots of each page of keybindings (keys only mind you, I did not even do axis') and ended up with 37 screenshots! This did not include vehicle controls (VEHICAL CONTROLS?!!!), pan controls, view controls, comms controls, etc. This was just General keybindings and aircraft keybindings...sheesh....unless I can up load all 37 here (@ 6.7 megs each I would need to reduce/resize first) I am not sure how to get them to you.

David

Hi MT, I loaded CLoD and took screenshots of each page of keybindings (keys only mind you, I did not even do axis') and ended up with 37 screenshots! This did not include vehicle controls (VEHICAL CONTROLS?!!!), pan controls, view controls, comms controls, etc. This was just General keybindings and aircraft keybindings...sheesh....unless I can up load all 37 here (@ 6.7 megs each I would need to reduce/resize first) I am not sure how to get them to you.

David

HI David,

WOW, 37 screenshots ? I wasn't expecting that many :( Thats a lot of MB (around 250). I don't know where you can send them so I can download them. I'm going to look for a free host. I'll get back to you. Thank you again for doing this for me.

MT

David

HI David,

WOW, 37 screenshots ? I wasn't expecting that many :( Thats a lot of MB (around 250). I don't know where you can send them so I can download them. I'm going to look for a free host. I'll get back to you. Thank you again for doing this for me.

MT

David, you can zip the files into one file and upload it here: http://www.sendspace.com/mysendspace/myindex.html

It is free to register and you can upload up to 300MB without having to upgrade your account. Then you can give me the link to download it.

Thank again.

I have an excell spreadsheet made up if that is any good to you - it is not a complete list as there are dozens of controls for magnetoes ets but covers the main user inputs. Being a spreadsheet you can easily add to it

I copied over my il2user profile and then listed all the BOB keys then maped them together so that they match -

I have my own set of custom controls but most are default so you should be able to adapt the spreadsheet for your own

Posted here

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/files/file/497-il2-cliffs-of-dover-to-il2-46keymap/

I just looked at your list Prop, and don't see any keys assigned. Does the game come with a standard key assignment already in place, or do you have to customize it all yourself??

EDIT:

Oops, just looked at Delta's and do see the assignments there. Those are the defaults I assume..

In il2 CoD not all actions are assigned and some default are different from Il2 46 so I had to make up the spreadsheet, in order to use the same profile on my X-45; which I am used to.

The spreadsheet is pretty basic as I still cant play the game so gave up on it, I have windows 7 now and I am awaiting a new drive to put it on , costing me a fuggin fortune .

I did not put any key assignments in as you can set your own. I just wanted people to see what is availible. And if you print the PDF (or I can send you the Excel file) you can write down for yourself what works best for you.

I did not put any key assignments in as you can set your own. I just wanted people to see what is availible. And if you print the PDF (or I can send you the Excel file) you can write down for yourself what works best for you.

Hey David,

I'll print them out it will be easyer for me to work with it. Great stuff.

Thanks again. :)

MT

• 1. DDz Quorum

David, you can zip the files into one file and upload it here: http://www.sendspace.com/mysendspace/myindex.html

It is free to register and you can upload up to 300MB without having to upgrade your account. Then you can give me the link to download it.

Thank again.

Why?!

Our Download manager was made for just this!

You can also, if you so wish, use IrfanView (free) to batch process a directory(folder) of images to resize/format convert.

If you want, upload the zip file to our server and PM/Post and I can then import the contents for you.

It may be useful for others and could form the basis of a tutorial even!

:)

Thank again.

Why?!

Our Download manager was made for just this!

You can also, if you so wish, use IrfanView (free) to batch process a directory(folder) of images to resize/format convert.

If you want, upload the zip file to our server and PM/Post and I can then import the contents for you.

It may be useful for others and could form the basis of a tutorial even!

:)

Thanks Roger, I thought that the file would have been too large for the vault (250mb).

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks Roger, I thought that the file would have been too large for the vault (250mb).

Ouch! You are right.. to a degree.

I will setup an FTP account that can be used for large files like this, and enable import for the Dogz.

This way you can ftp files to server, go into the downloads and click on import and hey presto! it appears in the vault.

Advantage, aside from size, is that ftp can resume should connection break ;)

Ouch! You are right.. to a degree.

I will setup an FTP account that can be used for large files like this, and enable import for the Dogz.

This way you can ftp files to server, go into the downloads and click on import and hey presto! it appears in the vault.

Advantage, aside from size, is that ftp can resume should connection break ;)

Hey that is great. Thanks roger! :)

I just found this list from a link on SimHQ.

This file has a .cmc file extension, but it is just a text file that you can rename to .txt and open in Notepad. I think it just has the game's default commands, but since I don't have the game yet I am not sure...

I just found this list from a link on SimHQ.

This file has a .cmc file extension, but it is just a text file that you can rename to .txt and open in Notepad. I think it just has the game's default commands, but since I don't have the game yet I am not sure...

Thanks Snacko, Propnut and Delta7 lists are more complete. This guy doen't seem to have any of the Magnetos commands and is lacking other commands as well.

MT

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I registered so that I could download Clod key binding info in this forum

http://dangerdogz.co...o-il2-46keymap/

Clod KeyBindings.pdf

I can't access them and get this error message "[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment."

Can anyone help?

I tried admin@dangerdogz.com but got a failure notice....?

Cheers thumbsu.gif

Hi

Registration only allows you access to the forums whereas you have to be a squad member to access the download section and some private forums.

If you pm me with your e-mail address then I can send you a copy of the keymap that I did

S

delta7