Is this true?

Cliffs of Dover does not support Force Feedback?

The original IL-2, which is a decade old, supported Force Feedback!

I would have never thought that after all of these years of development, and all the talk about emersion, that the game would not support something this basic.

Is this true?

Cliffs of Dover does not support Force Feedback?

The original IL-2, which is a decade old, supported Force Feedback!

I would have never thought that after all of these years of development, and all the talk about emersion, that the game would not support something this basic.

Not yet mate :( There is growing demand for it so it will come sometime.

Why in the world would they leave out something so basic?

It’s not like it’s new technology. I’m dumbfounded by this. I’m sure that I read some time ago, that Force Feedback was being planned.

I’m also very sure that there is a growing demand for it. :riot:

But who is working on it? 1C, the Daidalos Team or has it been hacked already?

Why in the world would they leave out something so basic?

It’s not like it’s new technology. I’m dumbfounded by this. I’m sure that I read some time ago, that Force Feedback was being planned.

I’m also very sure that there is a growing demand for it. :riot:

But who is working on it? 1C, the Daidalos Team or has it been hacked already?

Here is a link to the Banana Bunch thread :)

Trib, are you back in Egypt?

Step back and take a breath ole boy.

I predict it will be there, before you are ;-)

I hope you are wrong about that, Mate. Amazon is saying that CloD will be available on or about the 26th of April.

But to answer your question, No not yet. I'm still trapped in Kuwait.

I've been trying to get out for the last few days, but were having sever sandstorms here. And I mean sever sand sandstorms. You literally can't see 5 meters in this stuff.

Now the sandstorms do die down at night, but Cairo is under a military curfew at night, so it does me no good to fly in at night.

I did read that 1C tread, but all I saw were a lot of people wishing for FFB. I didn't see anything that indicated that 1C is even thinking about working on it. So I'm not sure why so many of the posts made it sound like a FFB patch would be released soon.

It's frustrating, because I felt that FFB was a given in a Sim that prides itself on realism and immersion.

ha, while i too would like ffb, theres way more important stuff that needs to be fixed first.

It just doesn't sound like Clod was ready for release.

I hate to be negative about this, but it's almost like we are having to pay for the privilege of being Beta Testers.

• 2. Administrators

When you add to that the fact that a good proportion of the group don't yet have machines capable of getting respectable framerates out of CloD, we'll definitely be on '46 for a while.

Jabo

I for one will definitely be flying ’46 for some time to come.

My oldest daughter is in college working on becoming a Registered Nurse, and my youngest daughter just turned 16 and I bought her a car.

Good Old Dad’s discretionary funds are pretty limited right now. So a new gaming rig for me is not high on my list of priorities.