Just Wanted To Say Hi To All Here.

Gothkrieger

Not sure is this is the right part of the Forum to leave a greeting but if its not well someone will straighten me out. LOL

I am fairly new to IL2 and I have flown some other flight sims over the years but it has been an off and on thing. So I would consider myself rookie at best.

Been in contact with thefruitbat and a few others from “the dangerdogz”, so on his suggestion I am checking things out. I would like to try flying online at some point fairly soon and this looks like a great place to start.

Yeah, I hope to learn how to fly the sim from the people here otherwise I will only end up being a bullet magnet.

Just getting to know the ins and outs of not only the sim but what is needed to fly online, something I have never done for several reasons. Hopefully my computer and internet connection is good enough to do this.

I am looking forward to get to know you all and do some co-op flying. I hope you fly some mission type flights as well as simple dogfights, not that I have anything against dogfights but I am hoping there may be some online type missions like one team launching an attack against ground targets and the other team flying CAP. I guess I will find out what you guys do soon enough.

Cheers, Steve

Good to have you aboard Steve! We have quite a few Canadians in the group so it's great to have another.

I have given you full Danger Dogz access so you can look around the Forum and suggest you look here first: http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/4963-a-welcome-to-the-dangerdogz/

If you need help with anything please holler.

Welcome to the Pound.

And what's wrong with being a bullet magnet? You know there are much more lowly positions......I just can't think of any. Good to have another bullet magnet on board, perhaps you'll take some of the pressure off me.

• 2. Administrators

Hi steve, welcome to the pound. :sheepsmile:

if you need any help getting teamspeak sorted, just ask, someone will get you fixed up :thumbsu:

@BG, that link you posted needs updating, but the threads locked, says we're still flying UP2.0 :bg:

Hello and welcome :) We do indeed mostly fly co-ops on tuesdays, thursdays and sundays (and ubizoo saturdays), with 30-60 minute warmup dogfights before that. If you have any squad or game related questions just ask away, we're a very relaxed bunch :)

Yeah,what they said.Welcome and stuff.

As timezones go,looks like there's only 1hr's difference between us.Feel free to drop me a line if you feel like flying......maybe I could show you a couple of "What not to do" things...lol

B.

edit: 'bout time we got someone near my timezone.....besides those other guyz..lol

largie' timestamp='1298932515' post='88138']

I aspire to becoming a bullet magnet ;- I usually manage to take off and fly quite comfortably until the first hint of danger, whereupon, in my excitement I stall and crash into the ground !

sounds like a successful ground attack to me...

Yeah,what they said.Welcome and stuff.

As timezones go,looks like there's only 1hr's difference between us.Feel free to drop me a line if you feel like flying......maybe I could show you a couple of "What not to do" things...lol

B.

edit: 'bout time we got someone near my timezone.....besides those other guyz..lol

Sounds like a plan.

largie' timestamp='1298932515' post='88138']

I aspire to becoming a bullet magnet ;- I usually manage to take off and fly quite comfortably until the first hint of danger, whereupon, in my excitement I stall and crash into the ground !

sounds like a successful ground attack to me...

I have had a few of those kind of ground attacks along with being blown out of the sky by exploding fuel trucks and trains, trains are bad news, with mg & cannon at least.